Jewish Forums

Full Version: Deuteronomy: The Last Speech of Moses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I watched this presentation and thought it quite interesting.

Not sure if the link will work for you but hopefully it does -

https://tikvahfund.org/course/deuteronom...-of-moses/

There are 8 30 minute or so presentations so you can break it up to a few days of viewing.

Just thought I would share if anyone is interested.

Smile
Yes it works. Thanks for the link!
I think I got an email from them about this being a multi week course if I remember correctly? Is this the same thing? I will have to take a look.
Hello Chavak, are you already writing on your journey through the world?
(08-16-2022, 03:44 PM)Chavak Wrote: [ -> ]I think I got an email from them about this being a multi week course if I remember correctly? Is this the same thing?  I will have to take a look.

Chava,

It's broken up into 8 presentations, but you can watch them as you please.

I watched 4 one day and the other 4 the next.
(08-16-2022, 04:49 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Chavak, are you already writing on your journey through the world?

Hi, I am actually leaving for England and Ireland next week. I have a full travel schedule! Thanks for remembering and asking.
(08-16-2022, 06:09 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2022, 03:44 PM)Chavak Wrote: [ -> ]I think I got an email from them about this being a multi week course if I remember correctly? Is this the same thing?  I will have to take a look.

Chava,

I watched the first one yesterday. Very interesting but I have the attention span of a gnat and have to do them one at a time!
(08-17-2022, 04:21 PM)Chavak Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2022, 04:49 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Chavak, are you already writing on your journey through the world?

Hi, I am actually leaving for England and Ireland next week. I have a full travel schedule! Thanks for remembering and asking.

How i wish can to travel where one want as you do.

That's great! Glad you'll be almost around the corner (680 miles away Smile ).  Ireland is so beautiful and England too. I wish you a wonderful journey.

(08-16-2022, 06:09 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]

Chava,

I watched the first one yesterday. Very interesting but I have the attention span of a gnat and have to do them one at a time!

That's why I thought it was nice that they are broken into 30 minute segments.

Enjoy your travels Chava and have a safe trip!
Pages: 1 2