Jewish Forums

Full Version: Defending Israel on Websites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who wish to defend Israel on websites I offer a copies of some of my rebuttals of Palestinian Arab propaganda on another website, in case this may be any assistance to others.

However, others may or may not be pro-Israel, and may have views differing from mine on how to debate. 
I welcome views on how to debate this subject, and also welcome criticism of my responses in the following attached examples, and on what others believe could be done differently, or better.

How have the files been selected?
I have chosen pro Palestinian Arab posts where the argument they assert is at least more complex than the typical.

So as to not take up text-space at least in this area, I am attaching PDF files, as follows:

Debate with Contributor Anonymous.pdf
Debate with Contributor Rebecca.pdf
Debate with Contributor ThePower.pdf
Debate with Contributor Emperor of the Romans
Debate with Contributor mamoun

The following are attached throughout my subsequent posts to this thread:

Debate with Contributor Benton
Debate with contributor Brad
Response to contributor John
Response to contributor mamoun part two
Debate with contributor mamoun part 3 - Ever tried asking for Proof
Debate with contributor Monk
Responses to contributor Nader
Responses to contributor Rachel aka Jew who is against occupation
Debate with contributor Richard
Response to contributor US Navy Vet
Debate with contributor William04909
Responses to contributor william41880

Note:
Some of the PDF format file attachments have a blank page at the end that can be ignored.

This concludes these Attachments.
Since Yahoo prevent public viewing of such posts by placing them in isolation, I am suspending my participation there. because I do not seek to change anyone's mind; the object was to rebut Palestinian Arab falsehood-propaganda for those whose minds have not already been made up, but Yahoo has made that impossible.

[attachment=94][attachment=95][attachment=96]
I am attaching files here that I was unable to attach by edit to my original post.

Please see my further post in this Discussion for additional attachments.
I am attaching further files here that I was unable to attach by edit to my previous two posts.

Please see my further post in this Discussion for additional attachments.
I am attaching the last two files here, that I was unable to attach to my other posts.

This concludes my Attachments for this Discussion.
Since Yahoo prevent public viewing of their posts by placing them in isolation, I am suspending my participation there. because I do not seek to change anyone's mind; the object was to rebut Palestinian Arab falsehood-propaganda for those whose minds have not already been made up, but Yahoo has made that impossible.