Jewish Forums

Full Version: Happy to be here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and good to be here. Looking forward to conversing Smile
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Just to let you know, the first posts are moderated to help keep out spam and bots

How did you find us?

Looking forward to interacting!
(12-04-2022, 02:05 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome to the forum.

Just to let you know, the first posts are moderated to help keep out spam and bots

How did you find us?

Looking forward to interacting!

thanks for the warm welcome!

I found your site by searching Google for "Jewish questions forum"
Welcome to the forum.

I’d try to answer some of your questions, but I came down with covid not too long ago and I am still dealing with it. No sign yet of it letting up.
(12-05-2022, 11:52 AM)RabbiO Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum.

I’d try to answer some of your questions, but I came down with covid not too long ago and I am still dealing with it. No sign yet of it letting up.

good morning, RabbiO and thanks for saying hello. Wishing you a speed recovery.
Welcome to the forum, tonightwetaco!
(12-05-2022, 11:52 AM)RabbiO Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum.

Hoping for a quick and full recovery RabbiO!
Welcome to the forum! I travel a lot so I am not around much, but looking forward to conversations when I am here!
(12-06-2022, 10:21 PM)Chavak Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum!  I travel a lot so I am not around much, but looking forward to conversations when I am here!

nice to meet you, Chavak! Where are you off to next?
(12-06-2022, 11:52 PM)tonightwetaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2022, 10:21 PM)Chavak Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum!  I travel a lot so I am not around much, but looking forward to conversations when I am here!

nice to meet you, Chavak! Where are you off to next?

I just got back today from Chile/Argentina/Patagonia.  Leaving in January for Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand.