Jewish Forums

Full Version: Sometime in the near Future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings
if Imay 
the seven-year tribulation, how Ialam is involved is just a part of it, this can happen on the horizon
[b]Sometime in the near Future[/b]

I begin In Daniel 11:37-39 (NKJV) He shall regard neither the God of his fathers nor honor women, nor regard any god; for he shall exalt himself above them all.
But in their place, he shall honor a god of fortresses; and a god which his fathers did not know he shall honor with gold and silver, with precious stones and pleasant things.
Thus, he shall act against the strongest fortresses with a foreign god, which he shall acknowledge, and advance its glory; and he shall cause them to rule over many and divide the land for gain.

[b]The Peace Treaty between Islam-Palestine and Israel[/b]

this is an Islamic tradition since the many wars with Israel, this war that is coming is not jihad.  Jihad means to struggle to fight against the enemies to strive. 

After (3 ½ years) then begins a jihad, begins to make war, it is not a “holy war.
The word "jihad" means to "struggle" or "striving" (in the way of God or to make way) to work for a noble cause with determination; it does not mean "holy war" (war in Arabic is harb and holy is muqadassa)
A "jihad” will follow a caliphate, an Arabic word khalifa meaning “successor “khalifa.”

After seven years, of tribulation (3 ½ years) a war in the middle (3 ½ years) a “cease-fire".
A Hudna, But it will last for three and half years, But in the middle of the week (3 ½ years) He, (Satan) shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. this means Israel[u] will build the third temple and will restart sacrificing for their atonement, then again He, (Satan) shall bring[u] all sacrificing to an end, after Satan sits in the third[u] temple of God saying I am![/u][/u][/u]

this is between Islam Palestine and Israel, Isaiah 63: 18Daniel 8: 13Zechariah 12: 3.
They will fall by the edge of the sword.

Islamic has its traditions in Mecca, as the Vatican has theirs they have something in common

from the A "jihad” follows a caliphate, the Ant-Christ will manifest the Quran show us who is the Ant-Christ
The Ant-Christ does not have a name but a title a symbol
I have studied Islamic traditions and compared them with the word of God, this tells me about a future

And on the wing of abomination shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate.”

Revelation 13:5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for[b] forty-two months. 1260 days (3 ½ years)[/b]
Wordisone,

Sorry, we don't adhere to this type of belief.

Please refrain from posting anything similar.

Thank you.
(10-13-2023, 01:27 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]Wordisone,

Sorry, we don't adhere to this type of belief.

Please refrain from posting anything similar.

Thank you.

Greetings
question what do believe in? the post is to inform my Jewish brothers, that this is biblical I guess you are not familiar with scripture or Islamic tradition 

if I may, the word adhere is not what this is, I think you are a person, I must see to believe. the eyes believe and the ears hear.
 I study Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic I suggest you take a good look, the future can not be ignored

What is the Hebrew word for violent? Genesis 6:11-13
The Hebrew word Hamas, in fact, means violence. According to the Gesenius Hebrew lexicon, the Arabic cognate of the Hebrew word Hamas means warlike valour (noun form) or to be active, brave, or constant (verb form).
 Strong's Hebrew 2555 2555. Hamas
Orthodox Jewish Bible (OJB) Bereshis 6: 11-13

Love is all I know
You referenced a verse from Revelation in the Christian bible, which we do not adhere to.

In my opinion, there is no sense trying to figure out timelines, we must just live by our Torah and the rest will fall in place.

Not much more further to discuss.

Thank you.
Isn't there a passage where Daniel (?) counts the 70 years after Israel was supposed to return to their land and he takes action based on these calculations?
This is the scripture I meant:

Daniel 9:2

In the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, contemplated the calculations, the number of the years that the word of the Lord had come to Jeremiah the prophet, since the destruction of Jerusalem seventy years.
(10-13-2023, 06:45 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: [ -> ]This is the scripture I meant:

In the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, contemplated the calculations, the number of the years that the word of the Lord had come to Jeremiah the prophet, since the destruction of Jerusalem seventy years.

Yes, of course, but that has nothing to do with the opening post as far as I can see.

Let alone satan, anti-christ, Revelations and the Quran
(10-13-2023, 07:06 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2023, 06:45 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: [ -> ]This is the scripture I meant:

Yes, of course, but that has nothing to do with the opening post as far as I can see.

Let alone satan, anti-christ, Revelations and the Quran

No, it wasn't meant to be a reply to the opening post (which I find a little confusing). I wondered why you don't like figuring out timelines and my thoughts wandered to the passage I quoted.
(10-13-2023, 05:40 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]You referenced a verse from Revelation in the Christian bible, which we do not adhere to.

In my opinion, there is no sense trying to figure out timelines, we must just live by our Torah and the rest will fall in place.

Not much more further to discuss.

Thank you.

Greetings
I see 
if I may I assume that Christianity - New Covenant I see from skepticism may not fit your suit, in a manner of speaking, it is okay everyone has many choices or preferences, but I say make it a good one.
But as the Torah says, All the Hebrew Scriptures all the promises of God of Israel in the Old Covenant fulfillment in our lord the Messiah, if I may a (2nd Corinthians 1: 20.) a reference if you wish to see the promises of our Lord of Israel from, the Old Covenant.
So that in mind, the completion of all the laws of the Prophet as one would say our hearing today.

Here if I may show you, by comparing Scriptures with Scriptures, or with Spiritual eyes, Spiritual things with Spiritual things  
The hearing ear and the seeing eye, The Lord has made them both.
Do not love sleep, lest you come to poverty; Open your eyes, and you will be satisfied with bread.
Prov 20:12-13. 

The afflictions of David
we read in Psalms 132:1-18 Lord, remember David And all his afflictions; How he swore to the Lord And vowed to the Mighty One of Jacob:
2 Sam 7:16-17 And your house and your kingdom shall be established forever before you. Your throne shall be established forever." ' " According to all these words and according to all this vision, so Nathan spoke to David.
Gen 49:24 But his bow remained in strength, And the arms of his hands were made strong By the hands of the Mighty God of Jacob (From there is the Shepherd, the Stone of Israel),
Isaiah 1:24 Therefore the Lord says, The Lord of hosts, the Mighty One of Israel, "Ah, I will rid Myself of My adversaries, And take vengeance on My enemies.
Isaiah 49:26 I will feed those who oppress you with their own flesh, And they shall be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine. All flesh shall know That I, the Lord, am your Savior, And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob."

Daniel the Prophet says in chapters 10, 12, and  21. told by the Lord to Daniel how the last day would come.
Jer 33:3
Shemini Atzeret 22 Tishrei 5784
[Image: 200-3.gif]
Love is all I know
The Word -

You’re joking, right? You can’t really be so arrogant, ignorant, and tone deaf that you would think that you could attempt to proselytize on a Jewish website and that no one would find it offensive. What you consider to be an expression of love is anything but.

If you want to proselytize you should find a street corner.
Pages: 1 2