Jewish Forums

Full Version: Ideas for Bar Mitzvah gifts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m trying to research some fun, unique Bar Mitzvah gifts to get in this day and age.

https://oneshotfinance.com/25-cool-and-memorable-ideas-for-bar-mitzvah-gifts/

This site has some fun ideas, I was wondering what you guys thought? And if you have any other resources/ideas on what to get? Do you think getting a gift is even worth it, or should I just stick to giving cash?

Thanks!
Hello Markram and welcome to the forum.

Just to let you know, the first 3 posts are moderated to help keep out spam and bots.

Not sure how to answer your question as I don't know how observant the family is.

I would think those that are more observant would lean more towards books and study material, but I may be wrong.
Unless I know someone really well and know their taste, or what they want or need, I am more inclined to give cash.
When you find out who is willing and able to shell out $1,500 for a paperback set of the Talmud, in English translation, please provide me with a list of names so I can let them know that I am available for adoption