Jewish Forums

Full Version: The Jewish communites in Arab Middle East are dying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just as over 80 years Many Jewish Communites were destroyed in Europe....now it is the turn of Jewish Communites   of Africa/Arab Middle east and the Far East.......

The following Jewish populations have been dropping
Algeria
Lebanon 
Ethropia
Iran
Morrocco
Turkey
Tunisa

The Following have a few Jews left
Bangladesh
Djibouti
Egypt
Iraq..total number of live Jews is three Point of No Return: Jewish Refugees from Arab and Muslim Countries: Jews vanish from Iraq, but still have no closure
Quatar
Yemen total number of Live Jews is 4 to 6 Point of No Return: Jewish Refugees from Arab and Muslim Countries
Note also let behind were Jewish women "married"???? to Muslins

The Following have 1 Jew left apeice
Afghanstan
Eriteria

The following Countires have NO Jewish Population
Jordan
Kuristan
Kuwait
Lybia
Malaysia
Oman
Saudi Arabia
Sudan
Syria

See Judenfrei - Wikipedia

When the L-D Calls his sons and daugthers home from Exhile...Listen...Listen...Oh Listen.....
When the L-D calls his Children from Exhile....dont hesitate....Listen....Listen...Listen.....
I think it is difficuld to tell how many Jews are in those countries. Often you are supposed to be a Muslim, and having another religion can have severe consequences. So I hope there are Jews, but I guess they are hidden.
After 72 years the Arabs/Muslins are "winning" the war against the Jews...Striiping them of any legal righs...taking property with just compensation....killing men and forcing Jewish women into "marraiges" with non Jewish men against their will... Jews of Iran, Tunisa,, Morroco, Algeria, Lebanon...et all take heed of the fate of thy breathen of Iraq and Yemen....Heed the word of the L-d...Stay in Egypt and die or Go Up to Israel and live as Jews....
(04-06-2021, 12:12 PM)Nooone Wrote: [ -> ]After 72 years the Arabs/Muslins are "winning" the war against the Jews...Striiping them of any legal righs...taking property with just compensation....killing men and forcing Jewish women into "marraiges" with non Jewish men against their will... Jews of Iran, Tunisa,, Morroco, Algeria, Lebanon...et all take heed of the fate of thy breathen of Iraq and Yemen....Heed the word of the L-d...Stay in Egypt and die or Go Up to Israel and live as Jews....

Nooone,

I think we have to be careful as to not put an entire group of people under one label.

Yes, there are some Arab's and Muslims who fit in the description above.

Then there re many other Arab and Muslim people who do not and actually get along very well with the Jewish people.
I refer not to peoples but to goverments ..if there are any Arab/Muslin countires that treat Jews as Human beings without discrimination...without sterotyping them....than by all means let it be known...that the Yemen way is not their way at all
(04-06-2021, 05:38 PM)Nooone Wrote: [ -> ]I refer not to peoples but to goverments ..if there are any Arab/Muslin countires that treat Jews as Human beings without discrimination...without sterotyping them....than by all means let it be known...that the Yemen way is not their way at all

Ah, yes, governments.

You didn't refer to that in your posts so I wasn't sure who you were speaking of.
see Jewish Population decrease...
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=...ajaxhist=0

Egypt about 18 left
Yemen 6-4 left
Iraq 3 left
Afganastan last Jew about to leave
Pages: 1 2 3 4