Jewish Forums

Full Version: This must be read to be beleived.....!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Billie Eilish accused of 'racism' after saying: "Hi, Israel" - Israel National News

Huh
In the pursuit of Peace the United Nations will probably outlaw public utterance of these two words....
(08-10-2021, 08:00 PM)Nooone Wrote: [ -> ]Billie Eilish accused of 'racism' after saying: "Hi, Israel" - Israel National News

Huh
In the pursuit of Peace the United Nations will probably outlaw public utterance of these two words....

Not surprised.

Many people who have shown support for Israel recently (maybe for as long as it has existed now that I think about it!) have been ostracized.
Oh yes, we should be surprised and never get used to it.
The Political Left....in their own words...
https://www.israel365news.com/196788/lef...jihadists/
(09-06-2021, 12:33 AM)Nooone Wrote: [ -> ]The Political Left....in their own words...
https://www.israel365news.com/196788/lef...jihadists/

Would you like me to cite to some of the outrageous excrement that comes out of the mouths and pens of some on the right? Ill conceived positions are not the sole property of any one group on any given spot on the  political spectrum.
(09-06-2021, 03:22 AM)RabbiO Wrote: [ -> ]Would you like me to cite to some of the outrageous excrement that comes out of the mouths and pens of some on the right?...

If you were to do so in writing, I doubt that your pen's inkwell would suffice for doing such.
What I never could understand is the media's overinflated concern for Israeli internal affairs of which would be the equivalent of the Aboriginies of Australia attempting to regain their own sovreignity over those who have invaded their homeland. Would media attention, in that case, be as critical?
Given endless domestic problems in most every country outside of Israel, what does the average Joe care about issues in some small country located thousands of miles away, while similar Palestinian-type problems are taking place in Europe, North America and Oceania? 
Where instead is media focus on Tibet's now 71 year old situation of which is the exact opposite of that of the Jewish Israelis, for example? Therefore, a legitimate target, if there ever was one.