Jewish Forums

Full Version: Excerpt from Rabbi Fohrman Book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who may be interested, here is a free download of a chapter from Rabbi Fohrman's commentary book on Exodus -

https://www.dropbox.com/s/79passsotvcoug...df?dl=0://

Hope the link works!
The link works. Looking forward to reading it!
Hope you enjoy it Chava!

Also, hope you aren't affected by the bad weather the West seems to be having!

Good to hear from you.

Smile
Thanks for posting, it's good to read.
(12-31-2021, 12:31 AM)Blue Bird Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for posting, it's good to read.

Glad you liked it Bluebird.

I have the whole book and am anxiously awaiting the release of his new one later this year.

Happy New Year (since you will be celebrating earlier than me)!
I wish you a happy new year, too and everyone in this forum!
It's such a good book. Lots of interesting connections. I wish you all a very safe and Happy New Year!
(12-27-2021, 04:45 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]Hope you enjoy it Chava!

Good to hear from you.

Smile
I have boat loads of snow....frozen pipes.....icy roads. But the power hasn't gone out! That's the main concern. As long as it's on I can deal with everything else.
(01-02-2022, 05:40 AM)Chavak Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2021, 04:45 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: [ -> ]Hope you enjoy it Chava!

Good to hear from you.

Smile
I have boat loads of snow....frozen pipes.....icy roads. But the power hasn't gone out! That's the main concern. As long as it's on I can deal with everything else.

Yikes!

I glad you are safe and at least have electricity!

Hoping things thaw out and you are able to get back to whatever today's normal is.

Smile
Rabbi Fohrman interview with a little sneak peak (or listen) on what he is working on.

If you don't want to hear about his upbringing, then start at around 34:00 minutes to listen to his newest fascinating correlation!

https://www.meaningfulpeoplepodcast.com/...e=facebook&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR0j9pGkjzFkmj3c39d-FaKqUbaFZbuzTd-tKUKUx9aNgwlECDykba6mxQU