Jewish Forums

Full Version: From the Abraham to the Present NO CHANGES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Among the Sins of Sodom:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_...ah#Judaism

"...Other extrabiblical crimes committed by Sodom and Gomorrah included extortion on crossing a bridge/or swimming a river, harshly punishing victims for crimes that the perpetrator committed, forcing an assault victim to pay for the perpetrator's "bleeding"[46] and forcing a woman to marry a man who intentionally caused her miscarriage to compensate for the lost child. .."

And today I just came across this story:
Bedouin thief killed by victim. Thief's family sues victim for 'loss of income' (israel365news.com)

SOME THINGS NEVEr CHANGE  EVEN AFtEr thOUSANDS OF YEARS,,,,, Sad Exclamation Huh
Let's first await the verdict of this civil litigation travesty. The excuse given for becoming a criminal is the absence of sexual discipline typical of this lot of whom are attempting to use offspring as biological shields, whenever they get caught misbehaving:
Quote:...Al-Atrash’s family filed for damages on Monday demanding 4.3 million shekalim claiming “major damages that Schiff left behind including eight orphans...
This "I have to feed my children" excuse is the most common one used worldwide.