The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Jewish Forums
New year's goals - Printable Version

+- Jewish Forums (https://www.thehebrewcafe.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Forums (https://www.thehebrewcafe.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Hangout (https://www.thehebrewcafe.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: New year's goals (/showthread.php?tid=904)

Pages: 1 2

New year's goals - Ismq - 01-05-2022

Hi people! Which are you goals for this new year?

RE: New year's goals - searchinmyroots - 01-05-2022

(01-05-2022, 03:30 AM)Ismq Wrote: Hi people! Which are you goals for this new year?

Hello Ismq.

I don't really make any New Year's resolutions as I try to have goals that are everyday ones.

Why wait!

RE: New year's goals - Blue Bird - 01-05-2022

I have a goal that costs more than a day, but can only be achieved with small and large steps every day.

RE: New year's goals - searchinmyroots - 01-05-2022

(01-05-2022, 08:01 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: I have a goal that costs more than a day, but can only be achieved with small and large steps every day.

One step at a time!

No medium steps?

RE: New year's goals - Blue Bird - 01-06-2022

Most of them will be medium steps, thank you for the reminder!

RE: New year's goals - searchinmyroots - 01-06-2022

I guess it's not that important how you get there, just that you make an effort to do so!

RE: New year's goals - Blue Bird - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 03:11 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: I guess it's not that important how you get there, just that you make an effort to do so!

We have an encrypted wording here in employment certificates that goes: 'He always tried hard.....' which means that this person may have creative ideas but never finished anything.

I know that's not what you mean, you want to take the pressure off, right? Normally I would agree, but while there are only a few "musts" like dying, there are some things that also require determination.

RE: New year's goals - searchinmyroots - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 03:55 PM)Blue Bird Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 03:11 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: I guess it's not that important how you get there, just that you make an effort to do so!

We have an encrypted wording here in employment certificates that goes: 'He always tried hard.....' which means that this person may have creative ideas but never finished anything.

I know that's not what you mean, you want to take the pressure off, right? Normally I would agree, but while there are only a few "musts" like dying, there are some things that also require determination.

Yes, you are right.

No sense in trying if you aren't really putting the effort in to complete the mission!

RE: New year's goals - Dana - 01-08-2022

My New Year's goal this year will be to continue to learn from doctors, which I consider to be giants, such as Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Robert Malone and psychologists such as Mattias Desmett and Mark McDonald.  Brilliant men with the integrity to speak the truth in spite of efforts to silence them.

I'm currently reading Mark McDonald M.D. book United States of Fear - How America Fell Victim To A Mass Delusional Psychosis.  When I finish I'll go back and read it again.  Small goals for now but to stay the course learning from people I have respect for.

RE: New year's goals - searchinmyroots - 01-09-2022

Dana,

I am currently reading Dr. Scott Atlas's book - "The Plague Upon Our House".

So eye opening and sad at the same time as to how our government operated.with it's "Task Force" and political pressures.

Can't even imagine what is going on (or is not going on) in the new administration.