The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General: Life without GOD
 And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, so that you will love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

“A time is coming,” says the Lord, “when I will punish all those who are circumcised in body but not in spirit—  the Egyptians, Edomites, Ammonites, Moabites, the people who live in the desert in remote places,[ and yes, even the people of Judah. And like all these pagan nations, the people of Israel also have uncircumcised hearts.”Jeremiah 9:26

The day is coming,” says the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah.This covenant will not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand and brought them out of the land of Egypt. They broke that covenant, though I loved them as a husband loves his wife,” says the LORD.
“But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel after those days,” says the LORD. “I will put my instructions deep within them, and I will write them on their hearts." Jeremiah 31:31-33

GOD say that the old covenant was broken,How can a descendant of Abraham live without a covenant?How can a descendant of Abraham love His GOD with  all his heart,soul and strength without being circumcised in the heart?How can a person live without being circumcised in the heart?if being circumcised in the heart give  life what happen if you don't let the LORD circumcise your heart? GOD say the people of israel and jacob have uncircumcised in the heart,what about the warning at the beginning of Jeremiah 9:26?Where is the new covenant that is supposed to give a change of heart?Can GOD let his children uncircumcised for such a long time?
Welcome to the forum Serviteur.

Just to let you know, the first 3 posts are moderated to keep out spam and bots.

It would be nice if you made an introduction telling us a little about yourself, what brought you to the forum and how you would like to participate.

Thank you.
(08-28-2019, 11:30 PM)serviteur Wrote:  And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, so that you will love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live." Deuteronomy 30:6

“A time is coming,” says the Lord, “when I will punish all those who are circumcised in body but not in spirit—  the Egyptians, Edomites, Ammonites, Moabites, the people who live in the desert in remote places,[ and yes, even the people of Judah. And like all these pagan nations, the people of Israel also have uncircumcised hearts.”Jeremiah 9:26

The day is coming,” says the LORD, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah.This covenant will not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand and brought them out of the land of Egypt. They broke that covenant, though I loved them as a husband loves his wife,” says the LORD.
“But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel after those days,” says the LORD. “I will put my instructions deep within them, and I will write them on their hearts." Jeremiah 31:31-33

GOD say that the old covenant was broken,How can a descendant of Abraham live without a covenant?How can a descendant of Abraham love His GOD with  all his heart,soul and strength without being circumcised in the heart?How can a person live without being circumcised in the heart?if being circumcised in the heart give  life what happen if you don't let the LORD circumcise your heart? GOD say the people of israel and jacob have uncircumcised in the heart,what about the warning at the beginning of Jeremiah 9:26?Where is the new covenant that is supposed to give a change of heart?Can GOD let his children uncircumcised for such a long time?

Umm, we broke the covenant, G-d didn't.
(08-29-2019, 12:14 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Umm, we broke the covenant, G-d didn't.

Yes, Israel broke the covenant that's why GOD promised the new covenant(That's what i was trying to convey).Aren't you afraid of GOD's wrath against those who are uncircumcised in the heart?Why would a whole nation die for being uncircumcised if GOD didn't have a plan (aka the new covenant and a way of circumcising the heart).
(08-29-2019, 12:09 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Welcome to the forum Serviteur.

Just to let you know, the first 3 posts are moderated to keep out spam and bots.

It would be nice if you made an introduction telling us a little about yourself, what brought you to the forum and how you would like to participate.

Thank you.

I'm a young christian that love the the Tanakh and its prophecies.I would like to participate by telling people about the messiah Jesus Christ and how the Tanakh talks about HIM.
(08-29-2019, 02:07 AM)serviteur Wrote:
(08-29-2019, 12:09 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Welcome to the forum Serviteur.

Thank you.

I'm a young christian that love the the Tanakh and its prophecies.I would like to participate by telling people about the messiah Jesus Christ and how the Tanakh talks about HIM.

Thank you for your introduction.

I understand your passion but this isn't the place to preach about Jesus. If you want to ask questions or bring up things you think may be about Jesus, please do so in the Counter-Missionary part of this forum.

I will let you know that we have heard it all before and that many on this forum were once Christians themselves.

We know that Jesus is not the Jewish messiah and we know the Hebrew bible does not say anything about him.

Thank you.
Let me welcome you to the forum..... but with this caveat:

Read the rules of the forum, for example this one - "Religious proselytizing is strictly prohibited on this forum. A forum member may not force unwanted, intrusive, and/or aggressive attempts to convert others of any faith or no faith to that forum member's beliefs. Those posts will be deleted, and the account holder membership will be terminated without notice if found to fall into that category. This forum is firmly committed to Judaism."

Jews are not spiritually ignorant, spiritually stupid or spiritually blind. We are not anybody's, except perhaps for G-d, spiritual reclamation project. If  you have come here with the idea of trying to convince us that Jesus is the messiah, if  you have come here with the idea of "winning souls for Christ", do not even think of unpacking your bags. If  that is your purpose here, just close up your suitcase and leave through the door you came in. If  that is your purpose, you will not be welcome here.

Again, welcome to the forum.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
Just to get acquainted, my actual name is Yisrael and I live in Yisrael. My main goal in life is to get closer to G-d.
I also would like to be helped or help others with the same goal. I try to learn Torah as much as I'm able to. Please excuse my bad grammar and spelling mistakes.
I'm a father of eleven children.
I like to search for truth and get to the root of things.
I hope that this forum will lead to a lot of positive personal growth.
Hello Yisrael and welcome to the forum!

Just to let you know, the first 3 posts are moderated to help keep out spam and bots.

Glad you found us and looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

11 children, that is a great honor!

I'm sure they must have and are still keeping you busy!

Smile