The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
Hello,
My name is Alejandro, I'm 30 years old and I'm from Guayaquil - Ecuador, i come from a non religious catholic family but since i was 18 i started to look for the truth which has been very difficult for me
becuase in my region there are very small comunities and they are very hard to contact so i think there's no way a can get any chance of access according to what i have experienced.
j honestly wish this text makes any sense for you in any way because all i'm trying to get is a little
guide to get close to the people of Abraham and all the belief, customs and practices that belong
to Judaism itself.
Hello Alejandro and welcome to the forum.

Just to let you know, the first 3 posts are moderated to help keep out spam and bots.

Thank you for your introduction!

We're here to help answer any questions you may have.

Is there anything in particular you would like to know or learn?
Hello Alejandro, welcome to the forum! I'm going to be visiting your beautiful country next year.
Do you have any specific questions in regards to Judaism?
(09-18-2019, 09:17 PM)Chavak Wrote: Hello Alejandro, welcome to the forum! I'm going to be visiting your beautiful country next year.

Helloo, Chavak, that is nice read i hope you have a nice stay while visiting my country, well actually i have a lot of questions about judaism. As i said i"m really interested in learning about Judaism and convertion.

I've tried to contact the most known jewish community in my city since its a requirement to make an appointment prior to attending, but i haven't received any answer.

Kind regards.
(09-19-2019, 03:10 PM)Lalejo23 Wrote:
(09-18-2019, 09:17 PM)Chavak Wrote: Hello Alejandro, welcome to the forum! I'm going to be visiting your beautiful country next year.

Helloo, Chavak, that is nice read i hope you have a nice stay while visiting my country, well actually i have a lot of questions about judaism. As i said i"m really interested in learning about Judaism and convertion.

I've tried to contact the most known jewish community in my city since its a requirement to make an appointment prior to attending, but i haven't received any answer.

Kind regards.

You will have to be persistent. Conversion to Judaism is discouraged and my understanding is that converting in the area you live is especially difficult. You don't have to be a Jew to be acceptable to G-d, the community probably will be suspicious and you are going to have to fight for this if it is something you want to do. Keep contacting them, perferably by phone, until you get an answer.