The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bnei Noah
After 19 Years my wife broke up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUrzicaiRLU
I am alone now.
So sorry for your loss. I know how painful that can be. Have you found a good community to make new connections with people?
I will survive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_myXdOLV0
I'm sorry to hear that your wife has left you, Gavriel. That is certainly a tough loss, and I hope you are able to resolve things peacefully, and that you find a way to move forward with hope.
Be strong Gavriel.

As hard as this moment in time is, you can find a way to climb out and do what you need to do to be your best.

It make take some time and may not be easy, but there still is so much to be thankful for.
Thank You for Your regards.
It is a help for me!

To know, that nothing happens in life, without the willing of Hashem, gives me some consolation.

Thanks for your wishes, I do appreciate that!
I am sorry about this, and hope that things will turn for the better soon.

You may find that reading, memorizing, and singing Bible passages of the speech of various women will help women respond better to you. I do not have a good explanation of why this is so, only that it has seemed to work for me.
(09-01-2020, 11:01 PM)GavrielbenNoah77 Wrote: To know, that nothing happens in life, without the willing of Hashem, gives me some consolation.

Are you saying that nothing happens in life without being allowed by G-d or you saying that nothing happens in life unless G-d wills it to happen. There is a difference.
בקש שלום ורדפהו