The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everybody, I'm from Spain and this is...
... the second time I'm registering on these forums after some time of searching the net trying to find some interesting forums related to Judaism and Jewish People. I would like to know where are you from? I want to know because I have some doubts about the history of Hebrew People according to the things explained in the Tanaj and the Jumash (two of the books ihave read to try to understand the Jewish point of view.) According with the Tanaj I have (edition of 2018) God punished Israel nation with a 70 year exile in Babylon because they didn't respect the Shemita mitzvot, in other words, the land of Israel must rest in the seventh year. All the rabbis of Israel know that now. And my question is if all the Jews living in the Modern State of Israel respect the laws of God referring to the Shemita and the Yobel years? Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards from Spain,

Carlos P.D.

Messages In This Thread
Hello everybody, I'm from Spain and this is... - by Carlos P.D. - 07-20-2020, 12:19 AM