The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judaism: Psychology Of The Mind - Soulmates, Dating & Relationships
(09-03-2020, 03:27 AM)Robis Wrote: Well, first of all, I apologize, if I offended anyone, that was not my intention at all..... 

If you do not believe, that Hashem can and does punish for sinning, then I have no idea, where I am right now, because you are just plainly denying Torah then, no offense.

It would be nice if you posted an introductory post about yourself to enable us to get a better read of who you are and what you are about. It would also give us an opportunity to properly say welcome to the forum.

From your posts it is unclear whether you are unaware that Judaism - which rarely, if ever, has been monolithic - expresses itself through different movements or you know that, but don't really understand the differences, or if it is simply the case that you believe that Orthodox Judaism is the only authentic and valid form of Judaism. If it is the latter, that is a position that I would strenuously disagree with. Also, if that is your position, I'd be curious as to which form of Orthodoxy you are talking about and why.

As you've probably figured out by now this is not an Orthodox forum. The forum has members who span the denominational spectrum and all are welcome here.

Oh, by the way, in case you were curious, my user name is RabbiO because I am, indeed, a rabbi.
בקש שלום ורדפהו

Messages In This Thread
RE: Psychology Of The Mind - Soulmates, Dating & Relationships - by RabbiO - 09-03-2020, 08:59 PM