The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
(07-25-2021, 07:46 PM)Dana Wrote:
(07-25-2021, 10:56 AM)Alan_Boskov Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 02:12 AM)Dana Wrote: ...I hope the government will not place punitive measures against those of us that opt out...
France has started doing so. Because of this, innoculation centers have been set on fire and protesters have once again taken to the streets. Since America learns bad things from European and the other way around, expect to see similar measures taken sooner or later

Medical Centers are beginning to require vaccination for their employees.  While a number are exiting the field others chose to remain, thus taking an unwanted vaccination so as to remain employed. I have a loved one that has decided to stay in the field.  I will be taking the jab but, it will be against my better judgment.  I refuse to have this person go it alone. I find it disturbing to watch society bend towards a "morality" tied up with whether one chooses the shot or not.

It's not right to force people to act against their own judgment, or cause such experiences as you have with your friend.

We feel the pressure, too. It's a workplace for people with disabilities. Our leaders encourage the vaccination for everybody very much and the vast majority has the jab already.

I feel really bad about it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer - by Blue Bird - 07-26-2021, 10:03 AM