The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
(07-29-2021, 04:58 PM)RabbiO Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 03:54 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: For me, it's not about being anti-vax, it's about being anti-choice.

So you disagree with the Rabbinical Council of America - the rabbinical arm of the Orthodox Union, the modern Orthodox organization and the Rabbinical Assembly, the Conservative movement’s rabbinical arm, that getting vaccinated is not simply a moral issue, but rather halakhah demands/requires Jews get vaccinated? (Even Chabad finds it mandatory.)

I don't disagree with their decision, they are entitled to make a ruling. Surely there must be some exceptions, it isn't a blanket ruling is it?

In my opinion, the problem is, there are too many unknown's and too many people are jumping on a bandwagon with a lot of unanswered questions.

I would like to know what the RCA is basing their decision on, what facts and/or evidence.

This is from the Chabad website as well -

"Obviously, as in all cases, especially in regard to the health of children, one should consult one’s personal physician, a licensed medical doctor. If your personal physician advises you not to vaccinate due to specific concerns, then you should not vaccinate."

So it's not as straight forward as it might seem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer - by searchinmyroots - 07-29-2021, 05:16 PM