The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid vaccine and the Jewish CEO of Pfizer
(10-30-2021, 04:54 PM)Dana Wrote: I'm saddened to learn Dr. Zelenko is so ill.  He is a voice needed for these times and, I feel fortunate for having had the opportunity to listen to the links that were provided here which included access to his website.

Since the onset of Covid-19 there has been constant goal post movement. We've come a long way from  "flattening the curve - just 2 more weeks" to vaccination mandates, one of, no jab-no job, and this is not just occuring in the medical field. I can listen to both right and left viewpoints that come together when reporting on the vaccination which is those who have refused the shot had simply not been better persuaded of the vaccination's safety. I find this narrative troubling.

'They', I don't know exactly who they are, have come far to create a two-class society. There was no need for that. In Germany, the numbers of dead people decreased by 2,4% year over year in 2020, if you take the demographic development into account. - https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/news/uni...-li.190683

What if the everything-bubble bursts? Where will we be with the tyranny next year? I am not sure if I want to know.
(10-31-2021, 01:35 PM)Blue Bird Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 04:54 PM)Dana Wrote: I'm saddened to learn Dr. Zelenko is so ill.  He is a voice needed for these times and, I feel fortunate for having had the opportunity to listen to the links that were provided here which included access to his website.

Since the onset of Covid-19 there has been constant goal post movement. We've come a long way from  "flattening the curve - just 2 more weeks" to vaccination mandates, one of, no jab-no job, and this is not just occuring in the medical field. I can listen to both right and left viewpoints that come together when reporting on the vaccination which is those who have refused the shot had simply not been better persuaded of the vaccination's safety. I find this narrative troubling.

'They', I don't know exactly who they are, have come far to create a two-class society. There was no need for that. In Germany, the numbers of dead people decreased by 2,4% year over year in 2020, if you take the demographic development into account. - https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/news/uni...-li.190683

What if the everything-bubble bursts? Where will we be with the tyranny next year? I am not sure if I want to know.

I have found several other videos and articles with Dr. Zelenko and it seems from the beginning of the Covid outbreak he has been dedicated to helping people get better, putting other things aside including politics, death threats and even his own health.

I hope and pray for a quick recovery and for many years of good health for him so he may continue to do what he says in his own words he was brought into this world to do, help others.
(10-29-2021, 11:19 PM)Blue Bird Wrote: Yes, it is sad that he is so sick. And we would need him and would like to have him here on earth, too. Maybe, his cancer will go so far back that he can go on living.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vgQ1P31iYKEp/

At the end of this interview, he talks about his illness.

It's an oppressive atmosphere with all the suppressed information in the media. I felt this way when we visited the German Democratic Republic in 1986. Now it's here. A few weeks ago, youtube took a video down while I was watching it. Incredible!

Blue Bird, thank you for posting the link to this interview with Dr. Zelenko. He is a brave and righteous man and from all that I have seen since the outset of this...... He is spot on in his analysis of the problem and in his approach to preventing and treating this virus.

Refuah shleimah for Dr. Zelenko. May G-d grant him healing and long life to continue helping others. The world is a better place for his being here.

All the best to you,

Daryavesh
This has to be handled as the biological weapon that it is.
Dr. Zelenko is helping in the best way he can. May we all be thankfull for his dedication.
If I may use the "drilling more holes quicker into the boat's hull than can be patched", the only way to get out of this mess would be for authorities to handle this pandemic like a national-, or better yet, an international emergency. This would involve mandatory testing, instead of random vaccinating with unknown and not thoroughly proven concoctions.
Monitored quarantining of victims along with consequential travel restrictions would also arrest viral transmission. All that's mising is the political will. If Polio has long been exterminated in First World countries, there is no reason as to why this present dilemma has succeeded its second year.
What a man. He has only one lung and in this condition he was working 21 hours a day with covid patients, then the cancer came back. I join with all of you who pray for his recovery.
(11-05-2021, 03:53 PM)Alan_Boskov Wrote: This has to be handled as the biological weapon that it is.

Yes, this is key, Alan. We must understand that this virus is the result of gain of function research and development at the Wuhan military biological weapons facility under command and control of the CCP. It is manmade and it is not in any way a virus that would develop in nature.

Once that is acknowledged, it may be possible to assess and neutralize this bio-agent. As with many things, we must determine what it truly is not...... Before we can determine and address what it truly is.

Best regards,

Daryavesh
We all should know (I'm not a virologist so please correct me if I'm wrong) from what I understand, this is a coronavirus and is not something that just goes away with a vaccine. It is much different than the measles and the like. Influenza is a coronavirus as well and as we have witnessed over the centuries, it doesn't go away, it is still with us (just in different strains).

It will run it's course and continue to mutate until it weakens enough that it won't be a major factor.

Just like with the flu, the best thing we can do is keep healthy, administer early solutions to stop the severity if you do get it and protect the most vulnerable.

Natural immunity will help stop the spread and keep it at a minimum. The more we try and "hide" from it, the more it is going to attack once we come out of hiding.

Yes there are still many questions and answers to be had but isolation and shutdown for most of the world population is not, in my opinion, the way we will deal with it effectively.

The views expressed here are mine and come with much research from studies worldwide.
Daryavesh,

On another note, I'm trying to reply to your message (I've been trying all day) and every time I hit the send message button it brings up "an internal error has occurred" screen.

Not sure what is going on with that.
(11-05-2021, 08:26 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Daryavesh,

On another note, I'm trying to reply to your message (I've been trying all day) and every time I hit the send message button it brings up "an internal error has occurred" screen.

Not sure what is going on with that.

Hi, searchinmyroots! It is good to hear from you. And I wholeheartedly agree wih your analysis and suggested approach to the coronavirus issue.

Regarding the 'internal error' message...... It comes up nearly every time I log on. Has been that way ever since I joined the forum here. Not sure what its about, either. Computers are a mystery to me.

By experimentation, I have found a work around. I log in and it kicks me off (or appears to). So then I go to the upper left side of my computer screen, place my cursor on the symbol for reloading the page and left click it with my mouse...... And I'm on again. You might try doing the same. Can't hurt...... Might help.

Best regards,

Daryavesh
It also might be that your anti-virus program or your browser is playing tricks on you. I'd download this following browser: www.brave.com I've never had problems showing up here, while using it.