The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe and feel that God is the truth
I was raised in a catholic family, and have lived most of my life in an LDS (Church of the false god, of the new age, self proclaimed righteous people) community.  I have tried to reach Jesus.  He makes no sense.  I have tried to reach God without Jesus (in the way), and I find much, all making perfect if not nearly perfect sense.  I have read some of both the KJV old and new testaments and have done some online research.   This is one conclusion of mine:
1. Jesus is guilty of vain speech.
http://doctrine.landmarkbiblebaptist.net/25verilies.html
 He preaches against it, and hypocrisy Matthew 6:7
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. "And when praying, do not use needless repetitions as the Gentiles do, for they expect to be listened to because of their multitude of words.
So thus, he is not perfect, or "free of sin".
2. The name Christ is false
This is my analogy:
Yeshu -> Yeshua -> Joshua -> Jesus -> Jesus Christ -> Christ (completely false/blasphemous against the Truth, name)
Welcome Jslim - Sounds like you are trying to sort things out. I think it fair to say that even though you feel indifferent to those faiths, many people are well adjusted and happy in those same faiths. Feel free to look around the forum. Please do read the forum rules. Your first 3 posts are moderated for approval.