The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting correlation between God and light...
Lucifer is not an aspect of Satan in Judaism. The passage translated as "Lucifer" in the King James Bible has nothing whatever to do with Satan.
I don't care what any of those groups think. That isn't from within Judaism. "Lucifer" isn't a name of Satan in Judaism.
I would also like to state here that monotheism as a belief is also present in Hinduism, and monotheistic sects in Hinduism that worship God as incorporeal are the Brahmo Samaj, Arya Samaj,  Kabir Panthis, Lingayats and the Prajapita Brahmakumaris.

The Prajapita Brahmakumaris is the world's only spiritual organisation led, administered and taught by women and they worship the monotheistic God as an incorporeal point of light.

They consider Jehovah, Allah, Ahura Mazda, Waheguru of all the other monotheistic religions as being one and the same.
I have many friends of Hinduism, greetings and pleasure to meet up with thee. There share many similarities between our Jewish tradition and other faiths
Nothing tastes more bitter than the truth. — Yiddish proverb
(08-18-2019, 04:15 AM)Moriel Fall Wrote: As a -very- spurious tangent, I found it quite interesting how atheists are so offended by the "magic" of some "magical being" "magically" saying "let there be light" and the universe popping into existence.

And, then if you look at the big bang... where secular scientists all agree the laws of physics must completely break down, but the first few moments where physics were capable of applying, the entire universe is assumed to have been amazingly dense and hot and made of a staggering mass of matter and anti-matter, annihilating each other and creating photons (light).   The matter we were left with in our universe is simply the tiny degree by which matter happened to outnumber antimatter... otherwise, in the very first moments, the universe was almost entirely comprised of light.

Always find it interesting when science tries so hard to avoid religion that science ends up supporting it.

By 1951, Pope Pius XII declared that Lemaître's theory provided a scientific validation for Catholicism.[37] However, Lemaître resented the Pope's proclamation, stating that the theory was neutral and there was neither a connection nor a contradiction between his religion and his theory. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre