The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bent But Only Partially Broken!
I will not be in a position - literally or figuratively - to do much posting over the next several weeks. I slipped and fell in a parking lot. Little scrapes on both knees, nasty cuts on both palms, a cut over my right eye requiring 6 stitches............ and I broke my right arm.

I will keep an eye on the forum, but typing with one hand, my left and I am right handed, is laborious so I wil be posting only if something really really important appears to need my input. Even then I expect to be brief.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
I'm so sorry to hear this, @RabbiO. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
To be is to stand for. - Abraham Joshua Heschel
Yikes.  Feel better!
Heart !לחיים

So sorry to hear this RabbiO!

Wishing you a quick and complete recovery!!
I also slipped and fell yesterday. We were under a blizzard warning and it was recommended not to go outside so what do I do, I go outside and slip on my front porch and land on some sharp ice that lacerated my pinky on my right hand as well as the knuckle on my ring finger.
I hope you have a speedy recovery.
Wishing you a speedy recovery as well Aryeh!!
I'm so sorry to hear that Rabbi O! Hope you make a quick recovery.
(02-25-2019, 05:35 PM)Aryeh Wrote: I also slipped and fell yesterday. We were under a blizzard warning and it was recommended not to go outside so what do I do, I go outside and slip on my front porch and land on some sharp ice that lacerated my pinky on my right hand as well as the knuckle on my ring finger.
I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Ouch! Sorry to hear about that. Winter time can definitely be a dangerous time, although the time I tripped and fell and broke a rib (or two) it was a nice day. So no excuses for me except sheer clumsiness!
Hope you too have a speedy recovery.