The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Can anyone translate this for me please?
I have a similar question, and seeing how helpful everyone has been, I was wondering if you could help me with the word

תמימות

I am interested in its meaning. I understand that it can mean innocence, naïveté, completeness... How weird would it be to wear on a piece of jewelry, like a bracelet? It’s something my husband calls me- he does have a Jewish heritage, but like mine, it is only on the paternal side. Would this be a culturally acceptable way to honor that part of my heritage?

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and opinions. I don’t want to commission something that turns out to be insensitive or absurd rather than meaningful.
It means "naivete" or "innocence." Mostly "naivete."
Hi there,

I am from jewish descendant, and i'm looking to get my daughter a necklace with her name in Hebrew. I have the understanding that there are different fonts, i would like it done properly, i was hoping someone could translate and explain the fonts of both :

Jayeanne

Jayeanne Yardéna

Many thanks,
Maria