The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hi People of Israel my username is Iberian because I am from the Iberian Peninsula also known to you as Sefarad. I may have some jewish blood not exactly certain how much, at least I have some. If I had none I would still come here to know more about jewish politics. I am unsure if I am part sephardi or part askenasim. I as a person from iberia and am able to answer some questions related to iberian peninsula. Sorry for the wall of text but the introduction of myself to this forum had to be huge. Good luck to you all.
Hello Iberian and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the introduction!
A wall of text would certainly have to be more than one paragraph. You didn't write much at all. Wink

I'm not sure what "Jewish politics" means. Jews don't share political opinions. We appear at every point on the political spectrum. Some are very liberal, some are very conservative; most would identify somewhere in the middle - but this is up to the individual and has nothing to do with being Jewish, per se.
Hi Iberian, welcome to the forum! Thank you for your introduction, and looking forward to talking with you!
(04-29-2019, 02:34 PM)Chavak Wrote: Hi Iberian, welcome to the forum! Thank you for your introduction, and looking forward to talking with you!

So am I with you chavak!
Welcome to the forum.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
Welcome to this forum and have a great time. :-)