The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arab world
In continuation with the thread on Jewish safety and prousperous coexistance between Jewish people and the people of Iberia I would like to add a thread about the Arab world.
As you know because of the Palestinians and other arabs, Jews are in the prospects of attack by the arabs and the persians. Without the US Israel seems lost, however I will be positive my new Jewish friends and elaborate a safety plan. I dont want to offend you I just fell that this topic is worth discussing. If you dont want to be safe in my Homeland than you have to have a contengency plan if the US abandons you. As it is if the US abandons you and the arabs and persiansthen I feel that the jews should call for a Jewish crusade. This Holy crusade would call out all Crhistians to defend the Holy Land. And would result on the ultimate defeat of the arabs and persians. So what do you think?
Uh... no. Crusades are a bad thing. No crusades.

Israel is secure. We are not weak. Don't worry. If America abandons Israel, Israel will take on her enemies head-on.
We really don't want to defeat any group of people.

We want to protect ourselves from radicals who want to eliminate us no matter who they are or where they are from.

Hopefully, we and the rest of the world can educate them to not hate others and to live in peace and harmony with each other.

I know, that's a bold statement, but it is the hope of mankind.
(04-30-2019, 02:51 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: We really don't want to defeat any group of people.

We want to protect ourselves from radicals who want to eliminate us no matter who they are or where they are from.

Hopefully, we and the rest of the world can educate them to not hate others and to live in peace and harmony with each other.

I know, that's a bold statement, but it is the hope of mankind.

Maybe I exagerated ok lets see what happens hope you are right!