The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judeo-Christian debate
Hello everyone. I would like to post here my video where I give answers to a Jewish rabbi Yosef Mizrachi from a Jewish-Christian debate. In this video I give answers to the questions of rabbi Yosef Mizrachi wherewith he challenged his Christians opponent in a Jewish-Christian debate. In my opinion his Christian opponent couldn't give him precise and satisfying answers. That's why I want to do this in his stead. Note that my video is not meant here for proselytism, but for a possible interreligious discussion and questions related to this topic. Sorry for the lack of confidence in my voice. If my English is not clear enough, let me know.
Hello Daniel and welcome to the forum.

The first 3 posts are moderated to help keep out spam and bots.

I released your post but I'm not sure why you are linking your YouTube video here as we haven't asked any questions about Christianity.

Why would we need to know your answers?

We pretty much know most of what we have to about Christianity.

You can certainly ask questions if you'd like.

Thank you.
I'm with Searchin. We've heard the arguments before, and we're not interested in the pitch or in the product. We're not Christians - by intention.

Have a nice day.