The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take care ...
I'm bowing out of Jewish Forums effective this upcoming Shabbat.

L'shalom ...
To be is to stand for. - Abraham Joshua Heschel
(05-28-2019, 04:28 PM)nili Wrote: I'm bowing out of Jewish Forums effective this upcoming Shabbat.

L'shalom ...

Just picture me as Brandon DeWilde as Joey chasing after you as Alan Ladd as Shane. Not very appealing. So don't make me do it.

I have a better idea. I get to be Lee Aaker and you get to be Rin Tin Tin and I get to say, "Stay!"
בקש שלום ורדפהו
I hate to see you leave, please reconsider.
So sorry to see you go!

Is there something that offended you?

You can send me a PM to discuss further if you'd like.

Just surprised you are leaving all of a sudden and want to make sure we keep our members as happy as we can.

Thank you Nili.
I was wrong. I hope you'll permit me to hang around for a while. L'shalom ...
To be is to stand for. - Abraham Joshua Heschel
(05-29-2019, 11:58 AM)nili Wrote: I was wrong. I hope you'll permit me to hang around for a while. L'shalom ...

Of course!

We hope you'll stay for a long time and look forward to seeing more of your posts!
(05-29-2019, 11:58 AM)nili Wrote: I was wrong. I hope you'll permit me to hang around for a while. L'shalom ...

So glad you will stay! Help us rebuild the forum, and please add any threads you would like. Is there something of interest to you that we can add a section onto the forum?
If anyone has suggestions to improve the forum, please either post here or send a PM to a moderator (SMR or myself) or to Jason.
Again, we want to make this a home for all Jews to feel comfortable in.
(05-29-2019, 11:58 AM)nili Wrote: I was wrong. 

You were what??? I want to savor this moment!!

Seriously, I thank you for reconsidering. You're too valuable a presence to lose on this forum.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
(05-29-2019, 07:19 PM)RabbiO Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 11:58 AM)nili Wrote: I was wrong. 

You were what??? I want to savor this moment!!

Seriously, I thank you for reconsidering. You're too valuable a presence to lose on this forum.

Agreed.