The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judaism: The most powerful reason on why I reject Jesus as messiah
(06-30-2019, 02:37 AM)James the Servant Wrote: Jesus was not of the line of David, and therefore was not the messiah. I am going to use the Christian Bible and genetics to prove it.

Jesus’ adopted father Joseph never impregnated Mary, since Mary was somehow impregnated by G-d (Matthew 1:18). Therefore Joseph’s Israelite y-chromosome (a feature that can only be passed down from a human father to a human son through sperm) could have never been passed down to Jesus. Because of this, Jesus was not an Israelite, nor did he carry the root of Jesse. Instead, Jesus was just a demigod. Therefore, Jesus would have supposedly carried the y-chromosome of G-d, suggesting that G-d is a man… and G-d is not a man (Numbers 23:19). G-d does not have a y-chromsome because G-d is spirit.
"24 This left Jacob all alone in the camp, and a man came and wrestled with him until the dawn began to break. 25 When the man saw that he would not win the match, he touched Jacob’s hip and wrenched it out of its socket. 26 Then the man said, “Let me go, for the dawn is breaking!”

But Jacob said, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”
27 “What is your name?” the man asked.
He replied, “Jacob.”
28 “Your name will no longer be Jacob,” the man told him. “From now on you will be called Israel,[a] because you have fought with God and with men and have won.”
29 “Please tell me your name,” Jacob said.
“Why do you want to know my name?” the man replied. Then he blessed Jacob there.
30 Jacob named the place Peniel (which means “face of God”), for he said, “I have seen God face to face, yet my life has been spared.”  Genesis 32: 24-30

If GOD can't become a man?Who fought with Jacob?Was it a man or GOD? why does Jacob say He saw the face of GOD and lived to tell the tale?
Why does Jacob  subsequently refer to the One he fought with ,as man and GOD when talking about this event?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The most powerful reason on why I reject Jesus as messiah - by serviteur - 08-28-2019, 10:37 PM