The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judaism: The most powerful reason on why I reject Jesus as messiah
(08-29-2019, 12:07 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Not sure how your post answers James about Jesus not being from the line of David.

Let's look at what the text actually says -

Genesis 18:1 - Now the Lord appeared to him in the plains of Mamre, and he was sitting at the entrance of the tent when the day was hot.

So here we see G-d appeared to Abraham.

Next - 18:2 - And he lifted his eyes and saw, and behold, three men were standing beside him, and he saw and he ran toward them from the entrance of the tent, and he prostrated himself to the ground.

So first G-d appeared to Abraham and then Abraham lifted his eyes and saw 3 men, who were angels
[quote pid='2045' dateline='1567037235']
"So first G-d appeared to Abraham and then Abraham lifted his eyes and saw 3 men, who were angels."
"The other men turned and headed toward Sodom, but the LORD remained with Abraham. Abraham approached him and said, “Will you sweep away both the righteous and the wicked? "Genesis 18
The LORD remained because HE was physically there,only  two angels went to Sodom.Notice that only two beings came to Sodom not three "
And the two angels came to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom; and Lot saw them, and rose up to meet them; and he fell down on his face to the earth"Genesis 19
It is important also to notice that the LORD chastised Sarah for laughing,was Sarah eavesdropping conversation from heaven?or was she listening to a physical conversation

"Sarah was afraid, so she denied it, saying, “I didn’t laugh.”But the LORD said, “No, you did laugh.”

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The most powerful reason on why I reject Jesus as messiah - by serviteur - 08-29-2019, 02:35 AM