The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judaism: The most powerful reason on why I reject Jesus as messiah
(08-29-2019, 06:59 AM)serviteur Wrote: I read those verses on www.mechon-mamre.org ,it is in Hebrew with English translation.But yes,i do not speak Hebrew.God said that He will punish those who are uncircumcised in the heart in Jeremiah 9:26 ,that is a little of topic but if i was a jew,i would like to be circumcised in the heart so i may live(Deuteronomy 30:6).Eternal death is too scary,at least for me.

Thanks for not censoring me.I pray that the GOD of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob open your eyes to the true Messiah but it is also necessary to pray for answers.Here is some verses that show that GOD can answer people.
"I did not speak in secret, in a land of darkness; I did not say to the offspring of Jacob, ‘Seek me in vain.’ I the LORD speak the truth; I declare what is right."Isaiah  45:19
"If they had stood before me and listened to me, they would have spoken my words, and they would have turned my people from their evil ways and deeds."Jeremiah 23:22
Seek HIM and find him,stand  before HIM and He will tell you who the messiah is and maybe, you can be his servant in the likes of Jeremiah Smile by spreading the good news. 
Goodnight

As RabbiO mentioned you are breaking the forum rules.

We know all about Jesus and the alleged proof texts, we heard them all before and have responded and debunked them.

If your only mission here is to preach to us, then you'll have to find somewhere else to spread your good news.

If you want to ask questions ans learn about what the Hebrew bible really says, then you are welcome to stay.

It's your decision.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The most powerful reason on why I reject Jesus as messiah - by searchinmyroots - 08-29-2019, 03:07 PM