The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parshat Korach
If I'm not mistaken, you are allowed a certain amount of viewing per month for free.

Hopefully, you can enjoy this video.

Always amazing to me to see correlations to other parts of the Torah  never realized were there!

https://www.alephbeta.org/playlist/korac...urce=email&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=20190704-korach
Thanks for this video. This Parsha was my Bar Mitzvah parshah some years ago but I never had thought to think of what Korah's life would have been like on a daily basis.
You're very welcome, glad you enjoyed it!

My Bar Mitzvah was Parsha Tzav.
Here is another great one that I learned a lot from. Had no idea Aaron's sons were mentioned earlier at the Sinai event!

https://www.alephbeta.org/playlist/why-n...urce=email&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=20190326-shemini
Man hearing people take Torah seriously is just great. Maybe my half-sarcastic Reform Torah education wasn't quite correct and it isn't just a bunch of useless rules and evil stories like my mother always said they were. Maybe there's more to it so that if I don't get the point in a cursory reading, there might still be something there.
(07-10-2019, 01:01 AM)Harachaman Wrote: Man hearing people take Torah seriously is just great. Maybe my half-sarcastic Reform Torah education wasn't quite correct and it isn't just a bunch of useless rules and evil stories like my mother always said they were. Maybe there's more to it so that if I don't get the point in a cursory reading, there might still be something there.

Yes, it is very deep as far as the connections, stories and lessons are concerned.

Makes you think why the sages of the time studied it over and over again, each time bringing new light.

And why we still continue to do so now!

Rabbi Fohrman is one of my favoties!
(07-10-2019, 01:01 AM)Harachaman Wrote: Man hearing people take Torah seriously is just great. Maybe my half-sarcastic Reform Torah education wasn't quite correct and it isn't just a bunch of useless rules and evil stories like my mother always said they were. Maybe there's more to it so that if I don't get the point in a cursory reading, there might still be something there.

Before I respond further, may I ask how old you are?
בקש שלום ורדפהו