The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction: Jason / Guy
Hi. I’m Jason (Guy).

I’ve been admin of the Hebrew Café for a long time. The recent crash (this morning) is my fault. I don’t know how to access the backup that I have on my harddrive to merge it with what I’ve had to create this morning.

Either way, new beginnings for a new year aren’t completely unwelcome.

I’m into Hebrew language. Understand religion but am not convinced by anything anymore. I live in Israel and lead a secular lifestyle. I spend my time learning, reading and learning some more. Right now, I’ve got the new Septuaginta: A Reader’s Edition that takes up what time I don’t devote to my beginning studies of computer science (hopefully I’ll soon be better acquainted with SQL and database manipulation) and to reading Star Wars novels.

How about you? Open a thread and introduce yourself.
Probably because I'm a technological idiot I can't find how to open a new thread.
Hi, Guy!  Have a couple anagrams of your screen name:

Guy Jamison
Amusing Joy
= I'm Jason (Guy)
Heart !לחיים

It's funny... I like the name גַּיְא "Guy" (as you know), and Jameson is my favorite drink. I'll take "Guy Jamison" for the win!
(12-28-2018, 07:21 AM)Jason Wrote: It's funny... I like the name גַּיְא "Guy" (as you know), and Jameson is my favorite drink. I'll take "Guy Jamison" for the win!

Most pubs in NYC use Jameson when making Irish coffee, so that's one of my favorites, too!
Heart !לחיים