The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi. Wait, I'm not that kind...
Hi, I go by Moriel Fall. 

And I'm one of those door knockers... sorry. But I am not at all here to preach, or challenge any Jewish viewpoints.  I spend most of my time in what you would call being a countermissionary, as I specialize in targeting trinitarians and trying to bring them back to the one true G-d, he that was, he that is, and he that will be.  (Which would be the only time I would bring up any greek scriptures, if anyone specifically wants countermissionary help.)

Unfortunately, Hebrew is an exceptionally difficult language for me, so I would really appreciate any help  people would be willing to give getting an accurate understanding of the texts.  I know I have quite a few questions, if people would be willing to teach me.  And, again, I'm very much not here to spread MY views.  Only to improve my understanding of Hebrew texts.  (Although I have a bit of a karaite mentality. I appreciate commentary, but hold the written texts above all else)
Welcome to the forum.

Just to let you know, the first 3 posts are moderated.

We have some counter-missionary experience here as well.
(08-19-2019, 03:47 AM)searchinmyroots Wrote: We have some counter-missionary experience here as well.

Hey! Speak for yourself, mister! Wink
Welcome!