The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me to understand my ancestors
I know about Karlsruhe. It's scary. Look at San Francisco, 70 percent of the residents say that conditions have decreased.  It seems to be a similar picture all over the place.

What strange thing this anti-Jewish sentiment is. There was a time when I seriously tried to understand what's behind it. All I found was lies, insanity and hatred from other sources that were projected. For example I asked: Has a Jew harmed you in any way? (answer: no). How many Jews do you know personally? (answer: none). How on earth can you hate someone you don't know?

People should be very careful what they think and say. "And I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse, and all the families of the earth shall be blessed in you." (Genesis 12:3). I prefer the blessing. The text seems to claim that there are more of those who bless ("THOSE who bless you") than those who curse ("the ONE who curses you") - that could give hope.

Messages In This Thread
Help me to understand my ancestors - by h0zzyb33 - 09-13-2019, 02:03 AM
RE: Help me to understand my ancestors - by Blue Bird - 07-13-2021, 07:38 AM