The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does being Jewish look like in your daily life?
If you would like to share, I would be interested to hear how you implement Jewish practices into your daily life and what it means to you. How do you live your Jewishness?

Do you observe Shabbat, do you do it at home or in a synagogue? Are you active in a community? Do you pray daily? Do you say Modeh ani? Do you actively seek out new information? Do you have a personal connection to your Rabbi? What teachings influence you daily behavior (if so)? Or are you non-observant but still adhere to certain core principles that are important to you? And can you be openly Jewish (such as wearing kipot outdoors) or do you keep your religion very private? (Just examples).

I know there are possibly as many ways of living as there are Jews and I am not searching for a right way or anything, just wondered what being Jewish means to others and am interested in your personal routines and practices (that you are comfortable to share).

Thank you! Smile

Messages In This Thread
What does being Jewish look like in your daily life? - by a_Sarah - 10-14-2019, 09:54 AM