The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does being Jewish look like in your daily life?
Thank you very much for your interesting answers! 

Quote:I myself am in a sort of difficult situation. I was brought up secular and my wife isn't Jewish.

Did you have to learn everything about Judaism anew after having grown up secular? What piqued your interest in becoming more involved with the religion?

Jason, that is an interesting transition and these are great ways to improve other's lives. I really love the concept of tikkun olam, it is what really spoke to the core of my personal beliefs and had therefore a huge role in my wish to learn more about Judaism.

In general (to everyone who'd like to answer) have you felt / do you feel safe being outwardly religious if you do or did so? Is there anything you avoid due to security considerations? 

I have another question regarding prayers, but I will think that through a bit more and add it later. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: What does being Jewish look like in your daily life? - by a_Sarah - 10-18-2019, 06:30 PM