The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judaism: The Official Shabbat Shalom Thread
This thread can be used for our Sabbath Greetings, and any other daily greeting throughout the week. You can write a masterpiece, but on Sunday all posts/shouts will be deleted. We get to start over - That's a good thing :=)

Please feel free to posts images, videos, or whatever you choose.
[Image: tenor.gif]
I know it's not Shabbat, but Purim is here anyway!

The Jerusalem Post newspaper gave out a free Steinsaltz Megillat Esther in its Friday edition. There happened to be one left over at the hotel, and I picked it up. It's gorgeous!

It has the text printed in the Koren font together with an English commentary by Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz! What a treat for the paper to give out to all their subscribers in Israel. 

Heart

What do you think?

(03-20-2019, 09:42 AM)Jason Wrote: I know it's not Shabbat, but Purim is here anyway!

The Jerusalem Post newspaper gave out a free Steinsaltz Megillat Esther in its Friday edition. There happened to be one left over at the hotel, and I picked it up. It's gorgeous!

It has the text printed in the Koren font together with an English commentary by Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz! What a treat for the paper to give out to all their subscribers in Israel. 

Heart

What do you think?

Wow!  That really is nice!  This is kind of like the annual freebie Passover Haggadah that Maxwell House Coffee gives out in the supermarkets over here.
Heart !לחיים

That was a great thing they did!

It looks fantastic, I must say a bit more "formal" than the Maxwell House Haggadah!
(03-20-2019, 08:36 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: That was a great thing they did!

It looks fantastic, I must say a bit more "formal" than the Maxwell House Haggadah!

LOL I remember the annual Maxwell House Haggadah from when I was a kid, and I still pick them up every year.
Heart !לחיים

This was a very trying week. I'm grateful for a ' Day of Rest '

[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: HpaVKEn.gif]
Heart !לחיים

Shabbat Shalom to you all, wherever you are!

Heart Heart Heart