The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for Bar Mitzvah gifts?
I’m trying to research some fun, unique Bar Mitzvah gifts to get in this day and age.

https://oneshotfinance.com/25-cool-and-memorable-ideas-for-bar-mitzvah-gifts/

This site has some fun ideas, I was wondering what you guys thought? And if you have any other resources/ideas on what to get? Do you think getting a gift is even worth it, or should I just stick to giving cash?

Thanks!
Hello Markram and welcome to the forum.

Just to let you know, the first 3 posts are moderated to help keep out spam and bots.

Not sure how to answer your question as I don't know how observant the family is.

I would think those that are more observant would lean more towards books and study material, but I may be wrong.
Unless I know someone really well and know their taste, or what they want or need, I am more inclined to give cash.
When you find out who is willing and able to shell out $1,500 for a paperback set of the Talmud, in English translation, please provide me with a list of names so I can let them know that I am available for adoption
בקש שלום ורדפהו