The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Peace Plan
!בּוֹקֶר טוֹב Interesting discussion. In my opinion, Alan is correct in his assessment of the problem. The great majority of Arabs who now refer to themselves as 'Palestinians' since the 1960s have no interest in peaceful co-existence with their neighbours. They want all of Israel for themselves and they want every Jew either dead or living under Shariah law as a dhimmi (subjugated person). That is the crux of the matter.

We must remember that in the broader context...... These 'Palestinians' are used as pawns in the larger game played by those in power within the region to wage a proxy war against the Israelis (and by extension, America as well) fueled by hatred instilled within them since early childhood. This unreasoning hatred is what motivates them. And no amount of 'trading land for peace' nor other concessions will satiate it.

For they do not want peace in the sense that Israel and nations in the West would. To radical Islamists, peace equates to all unlike themselves having either been killed or subjugated under Shariah law. When they say that Islam 'is a religion of peace', this is what they truly mean.

Yes, there are many Muslims naturally of good heart. I have known some and am proud to have called them 'friend'. One of them was my doctor for many years and he saved my life on more than one occasion (no, I did not tell him I am a Jew).

In everyday matters on a one to one basis, my Muslim friends and acquaintences were by and large well meaning, generous and truthful.

However, one must always remember that in furtherance of Islam's ultimate goal of world domination, several forms of deception are codified within the religion itself.

To more fully understand takiyya, tauria and other such means of deception, please read the following link (a brief overview)......

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages...qiyya.aspx

Best regards to all,

Daryavesh
Truth is out there,,Will the non-Jewish Nations listen?
https://www.thehebrewcafe.com/forum/show...hp?tid=764
Nooone, I believe that those individuals who truly value and seek the truth will find it. However, there are many of good heart who are mis-informed by partisan propagandists. And others still, who see the world through the prism of their prejudices.

It takes much courage to set aside the greater portion of what one has always accepted to be true and begin anew. For one must learn what something is not...... Before they can be open to learning what something truly is.

In my experience, only when you reach a point where you are humbled, will you find true humility. And likewise, only when you accept that you do not know, will you find true knowledge.

However, on balance...... Knowledge must be tempered with wisdom. Knowledge says, 'Yes, I can...... Therefore I will'. Whilst wisdom asks, 'Yes, I can...... But should I?"

Just the rambling thoughts of an old Sephardi guy.

Hope this makes sense,

Daryavesh