The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1492 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1492 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1638 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1585 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1585 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1492 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1492 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1585 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1585 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips against anti-semitism
Hi all,

Perhaps, this forum could be visited also by the UK-based Jewish community, people that all life learns about anti-Semitism from the community, their own real lives in the same environment (in the UK), and also can have got some useful tips/experience rather than anyone else. I came for a piece of advice and that's exactly because I'm not in touch with any Jews and just partly an ethnic Jew (from WWII, my central European family "lost memories" about their ethnicity, all relatives in Auschwitz like e.g. this one and emigrated behind the sea) and, probably, I'm not good for many Jews (I'm an atheist). Yet, still, I've to come for advice.

7.5 years ago, I emigrated into the UK and I've experienced again, in the UK. I've got problems even with minorities like Poles and the UK Muslims. I just sue my ex-employer because his management prohibited all the staff to befriend me, shouted out them that "I'm just for work" and they shouldn't be spending time after work "with Jew!!??" and in particular, just woman (one of them had almost been mine). They always appeared harassing/bothering any woman that was too friendly visiting me. In fact, they segregated me from having any form of a relationship. Maybe, I wasn't good for her, they'd also comments about my psychical condition, intelligence and almost described a homeless so perhaps, a scientist having no criminal records isn't good for heavy alcoholics, drug takers, and tattooed individuals with minimal education. A half a year later when I tried to not memorize, I can't meet them without comments under noses like: "Chocolate is sweet, Viking isn't sweet!" (to translate it, they speak that the black manager put his penis into the neck of the girl that initially wanted to be mine because she invited me after work, we were together till we started to be harassed and they kicked me out. And to mask that they shouted "Jew!!!", they speak about my family in Sweden so they started to xenophobically call me by raiders, rapers, and killers from 10th-century, by Vikings. The Brits and UK Muslims think that this isn't racistic against Swedes, at all). I sue the company owner but the people should be in prison, too. Something similar happened before in a different company, that guy was central Asian orthodox Muslim publishing videos on his social account, videos calling for attacks on Jerusalem. What could I do? What uses to do regular Jews?

How would you deal with it?

Best regards,
J. Vysvader
I am sorry this is happening to you. I saw a doc of Orthodox men throwing urine on secular jewish girls aged about 7,8,9 going to school because they were not dressed in attire an orthodox child would be. They were not indecent by any measures. My point is within a whole population people may act like animals but certainly most people I don't think hate Judaism. That would be very absurd, but they may hate the thing that seems to be separated from the group. There was a croatian girl in a school once of predominately non Croatians, a few teased her mercilessly until she committed suicide. People can be evil, but Hashem calls for patience and is all knowing. Its important we separate ourselves from evil doers, even if it means living and working outside of your dreams and desires. I do think you should not stay in a place where wicked is abundant. It doesn't serve you a purpose. Also choose a wife that will be intelligent enough to know the praise of our creator is the most important thing, over occupation riches nationality.
I wrote you a long reply but think it did not go through
I'm a moderator on another forum. I'm not Jewish. An "alt-right" guy joined the forum recently trying to spread anti-semitic conspiracy theories. I tried to be reasonable, stating that the rules of the forum forbid racism, discrimination and so on. I also quoted a couple of Jewish writers who speak out against the thing the alt-right guy was entirely blaming the Jews on in some moronic way. He thought a couple of dumb articles were enough proof of his theory.

I said if he thought that was unfair, contact me privately. He ignored that request and said that my reasons were "weak". I banned that idiot and deleted all his posts.

I know there's a case for letting idiots talk their nonsense sometimes, because if you make it illegal to say something, it makes the speakers think they are victims sometimes. But in future I think I'll ban those idiots as soon as they say anything lol.

Anti-semitism doesn't just harm Jews, it harms all reasonable people.
(02-01-2020, 09:59 PM)Vysvader Wrote: ...7.5 years ago, I emigrated into the UK and I've experienced again, in the UK. I've got problems even with minorities like Poles and the UK Muslims. I just sue my ex-employer...
What's missing here is the ethnic background of your ex-employer, given that a high percentage of entrepreneurs and their supervisory personnel in mostly urban Britain are not ethnic Brits.
Regarding Sweden, this following video is one of the few remaining ones clarifying the reason behind anti-Semitism in Sweden. Nine years have passed, since this video was filmed. Given the massive influx of Middle Eastern migration, one doesen't have to be a mathematics genius, in order to understand that proxy warfare has proliferated to epidemic levels:

Late last year, this issue was strategically indirectly adressed at a higher collective level:

https://eurojewcong.org/ejc-in-action/st...isemitism/

Quote:...Dr. Kantor stressed the importance of a multi-faceted approach to the problem of extremism by providing solid economic foundations...
Common to every Western country of which hosts such movements, the results are "Palestinian"-styled rejection of the status quo, of which, in Sweden's case, wasn't intiated by historical guilt as it is in Germany. But rather, by blatant stupidity and the refusal to learn from previous such movements of which have created, for example, the no-go zones around the periphery of Paris: