The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New YouTube Channel
I've just opened a new YouTube channel for the Hebrew Café for learning biblical language.

I've uploaded seven videos so far that have been produced from our most recent Hebrew course.

I need 45 more subscribers, if you would be so kind as to let me have your support.

It's located at http://thehebrewcafe.com/youtube (for now).

Thanks!
Done!

Great job Jason!!
Excellent program Jason! I've listened to a couple of the youtubes, classroom participation with Q&A,  and find the explanations to be clear and thorough.

An example would be the discussion surrounding the long and short vowels with pronunciation. I always need work with that.  I do not have either of the books so it would be necessary to order them first.  Also, I'm not sure whether or not my work schedule would allow for classroom participation. Would that be a problem? I would like to support and subscribe to your program.

Would you recommend waiting for the books to arrive prior to registering?
You can register now with the Google form.

There are only three regular participants in the online class, but I've got 16 registrations in the course. Most people just watch the videos and participate in the Moodle.

You'd be a welcome addition!
Thanks. I thought I'd pick up both these books after subscribing. I'm not sure what a moodle is but I did find the Discussion section for the Hebrew Cafe.   I did not see the registration, so my question, is it necessary to register in order to participate in discussions about the lessons?

Edit. I was able to find the moodle through the videos and registered already.
Yes, what is a/the Moodle? I'm watching some of the YouTube videos just to make sure I don't miss any of the basic stuff before I start participating at an appropriate level. Thanks for doing this, Jason!
Moodle is an online classroom management system. It allows you to upload files and links and to give quizzes and such.
Done!
This is so exciting to find. I have been trying to learn and progress has been slow, so thank you so much for this. What better way to learn the language?! I will add these videos to my schedule right away.
I finished the course last week. Won't be starting a new beginner's class for a while, but you're welcome to use the whole playlist.