The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting conversion story
https://www.aish.com/sp/so/African-Pasto...mobile=yes&fbclid=IwAR3ehJerQAm9jxvNumyNsUT8JA7ZFO9vpLdfa4KPHNA91GU8sV67nIGWP5o#.XkAPLmoAOCk.facebook
Inspiring story, thanks for sharing Chava!!
Thanks for sharing, ChavaK. It was a good read.
I always find it interesting that the more some people really learn about the Torah, the more they get drawn to Judaism. Some can't over come their Christian upbringings and become "Messianics". Others, like this gentleman, discover Christianity and Torah/Judaism are not compatible and realize that they have to make a choice.
Yes, I think those that choose to be messianic, just can't let go of Jesus.

Other's who really study and want to know what Judaism really is, not what they were taught as a Christian, tend to get that "ah-ha" moment.

There are more and more of those people which is quite evident from the Tenak Talk videos and also Rabbi Singer and Skobac's as well.
(02-10-2020, 05:58 PM)Chavak Wrote: I always find it interesting that the more some people really learn about the Torah, the more they get drawn to Judaism. Some can't over come their Christian upbringings and become "Messianics". Others, like this gentleman, discover Christianity and Torah/Judaism are not compatible and realize that they have to make a choice.

Do you think Jews in America are extending themselves out fully to other Jews.  How do you see class in Jewry?  The article you sent is making me think how do we contribute to changing not only the world but our commitment to each other.  I am upset about the children being tortured in foster care, like the Holocaust separated from mom and dad. Tortured, starved, hated, and killed. I did not know my heart could begin to feel again that humanity is an embarrassment to existence.