The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childern of YESRAEl why, why do you worship "G-d"?
My fathers are not known like yours. Most of the world is aware of your fathers. There is reason for that. I tell you that יעקב would not call אלהיך "God" or גד. Right is right,foolishness is foolishness. If what you are doing is wrong, and clear to whom you have deemed uneducated, how wise are you that you can not learn from even the ants? Is there hope for those who think themselves wise or is there more hope for the dullard?
I tell you a wise man loves correction. A wise man loves those who correct him. I seek correction so that I may live would you not do the same?
I speak Hebrew. You're not going to convince me of anything.
(03-15-2020, 06:57 PM)wes Wrote:
(03-15-2020, 06:17 PM)Dana Wrote:
(03-15-2020, 01:39 AM)wes Wrote: did יעקב do the commands גד?

Hello Wes.

After you introduce yourself I was wondering who גד is?  In the Torah he is one of the sons of יעקב. I don't think he gave commands. He was the son of Zilpah, Rachel's handmaid.

I have read that the goyim are to tell בני ישראל their wrongs as loud as our voice can go.

Wes,

Where did you read that?
Dana,

When he writes גד, he means "God." He's transliterating from English.

Jason
(03-19-2020, 09:53 AM)Jason Wrote: Dana,

Jason

that's just weird.
(03-19-2020, 04:42 PM)Chavak Wrote:

Jason

that's just weird.

I thought it was strange too.  And, I wonder what is מני? Transliteration for money or a pagan god associated with a mixing bowl?  I already tried googling different names of pagan gods that begin with M and found nothing.

I think the yelling at the top of the lungs at the Jewish people may have been taken, out of context,  of a portion of Ezekiel.  By the language, just a guess.   It always helps to ask, like, why do Jewish people spell God as G-d, or even use the name God instead of Elohim.
(03-19-2020, 06:51 PM)Dana Wrote:
(03-19-2020, 04:42 PM)Chavak Wrote:

Jason

that's just weird.

I thought it was strange too.  And, I wonder what is מני? Transliteration for money or a pagan god associated with a mixing bowl?  I already tried googling different names of pagan gods that begin with M and found nothing.

I think the yelling at the top of the lungs at the Jewish people may have been taken, out of context,  of a portion of Ezekiel.  By the language, just a guess.   It always helps to ask, like, why do Jewish people spell God as G-d, or even use the name God instead of Elohim.

Much of the rant borrows from Isaiah 65:11
בקש שלום ורדפהו
Thank you RabbiO, that appears to be the book and verse.  Going back a few chapters, from Isaiah 58:1, G-d gives instruction to Isaiah and only Isaiah to rant.  And, if I'm reading the Hebrew correctly this particular verse is directed in the second person, singular, masculine.

"Cry out vociferously, do not restrain yourself; raise your voice like a shofar - proclaim to My people their willful sins, to the House of Jacob their transgressions." The Stone Edition

קְרָא בְגָרוֺן אַל-תְּשׂךְ כַּשׁוֺפָר הָרֵם קולֶךָ וְהַגֵּד לְעַמִּי פִּשְׁעָם וּלְבֵית יַעֲקֺב חַטֹּאתָם.