The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! Lisa here :)
Hi, am Lisa and live in New York. I am an acting student and i am excited to be hear and learn and unlearn Smile
Hello Lisa and welcome to the forum!

Just to let you know, the first 3 posts are moderated to help keep out spam and bots.

Glad you found us, looking forward to seeing more of your posts!

I'm a "New Yorker" as well.
Welcome to the forum.

I am NYC born and raised although I have not lived in the city for a number of years. Still, I consider myself to be a New Yorker, just in exile!
בקש שלום ורדפהו
Welcome to the forum!
I really miss New York City. I used to meet SMR there sometimes, but it's been three years now without a single trip. I would say that I'm "stuck" in Tel Aviv (especially during the Corona period), but I don't feel stuck. I love my city, and I'm proud to be in Israel. ♥

I do miss New York, though...

I used to stay long periods in Hell's Kitchen (around 51st and 9th) and on the Upper West Side (77th and Broadway). It was like my second home. Well, maybe my third home. (1) Missouri, where I grew up. (2) Tel Aviv, where I became a man. (3) New York, where I learned to explore.