The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/jaihare/thehebrewcafe.com/forum/inc/languages/english/replyban.lang.php:1) - Line: 1939 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1939 header
/inc/functions.php 2009 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 665 mark_thread_read




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
חַג
#11
(05-27-2021, 11:46 AM)RabbiO wrote:
(05-27-2021, 06:19 AM)wes wrote:
(05-27-2021, 02:34 AM)RabbiO wrote: Your insistence on trying to tell Jews how to be Jews is already wearisome and you've only got 8 posts on the forum.
How horrible it would be, to mistreat an איש האלוהים whom אלוהינו sent to tell בני ישראל things that   אדני יהוה  wanted to be said. Who could answer even 1 in a grand questions from אלוהינו? And how do you know what אלוהינו wants to be said to בני ישראל? How would you know what אלוהינו may want said if you didn't listen to whom אדני יהוה sent? Do you and בני ישראל have everything figured out and need not hear from אלוהינו or hear the pleading from עבדי יהוה

Are you claiming to have been sent by G-d to instruct the Jewish people?

I stand by what I have said to you previously.

I do not set a table לגד  this "g_d" you worship as you are doing, and poisoning your people and mine by doing so, 
I do not serve a breathless idol that you, and my peolpes call גד. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               אדני יהוה צבאות שמו  
                                                                                                     והפיצך יהוה בכל־העמים מקצה הארץ ועד־קצה הארץ ועבדת שם אלהים אחרים אשר לא־ידעת אתה ואבתיך עץ ואבן 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Have you not taken a step back and looked at everything I have have said without hate or pride? 
Be careful please I love you.... as I am trying too as well.
 I would love it if you told me to be careful, as that would remind me and I would feel the fear of אלוהינו .
 You would tell your beloved be careful because you love them. I tell בני ישראל because I love אלוהינו and בני ישראל, 
I also greatly fear אדני יהוה צבאות 

And do you pick who or anyone else get to tell אדני יהוה צבאות choses for His servant? Can איש choose what אלוהים can say? Have you even looked deeply into what I have said? 
Let me give you some advice....don't be that guy in the books that will not listen. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                                עבד־משכיל ימשל בבן מביש ובתוך אחים יחלק נחלה 
                                                                                                                                                                          ברזל בברזל יחד ואיש יחד פני־רעהו 
 


So let us be sharp then and not a dullard 
For חכמה is pleasing to יהוה

And let us fear אלוהינו and righteously love each other 
Correct me and accept correction as that is called helping love 
I pick you up and you pick me up so we may stand together

A rebuke is one of the greatest of ways to show love 

יכבדו את בית דוד
Reply
#12
מותר לי לגלגל עיניים פה?
Reply
#13
(05-27-2021, 04:59 PM)wes wrote: I do not set a table לגד  this "g_d" you worship as you are doing, and poisoning your people and mine by doing so, 
I do not serve a breathless idol that you, and my peolpes call גד. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               אדני יהוה צבאות שמו  
                                                                                                     והפיצך יהוה בכל־העמים מקצה הארץ ועד־קצה הארץ ועבדת שם אלהים אחרים אשר לא־ידעת אתה ואבתיך עץ ואבן 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Have you not taken a step back and looked at everything I have have said without hate or pride? 
Be careful please I love you.... as I am trying too as well.
 I would love it if you told me to be careful, as that would remind me and I would feel the fear of אלוהינו .
 You would tell your beloved be careful because you love them. I tell בני ישראל because I love אלוהינו and בני ישראל, 
I also greatly fear אדני יהוה צבאות 

And do you pick who or anyone else get to tell אדני יהוה צבאות choses for His servant? Can איש choose what אלוהים can say? Have you even looked deeply into what I have said? 
Let me give you some advice....don't be that guy in the books that will not listen. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                                עבד־משכיל ימשל בבן מביש ובתוך אחים יחלק נחלה 
                                                                                                                                                                          ברזל בברזל יחד ואיש יחד פני־רעהו 
 


So let us be sharp then and not a dullard 
For חכמה is pleasing to יהוה

And let us fear אלוהינו and righteously love each other 
Correct me and accept correction as that is called helping love 
I pick you up and you pick me up so we may stand together

A rebuke is one of the greatest of ways to show love 

יכבדו את בית דוד

You're coming across as extremely arrogant and insulting. You were not sent to be our prophet. Back off and calm down. Otherwise, your posting on this forum will be restricted.

Also, do not use the private messaging system to send messages to everyone on this forum. I have restricted your use of the messaging system because you did this. Stop sending spam. I've removed your private messaging privileges and will restore them only if you agree not to send unsolicited messages to other members of the forum. You may agree to it here (since you cannot reply via private message).

Do you understand why what you've written here is offensive? We don't need you to be our preacher or prophet, so lay off.
Reply
#14
(05-27-2021, 11:17 PM)Jason wrote:
(05-27-2021, 04:59 PM)wes wrote: I do not set a table לגד  this "g_d" you worship as you are doing, and poisoning your people and mine by doing so, 
I do not serve a breathless idol that you, and my peolpes call גד. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               אדני יהוה צבאות שמו  
                                                                                                     והפיצך יהוה בכל־העמים מקצה הארץ ועד־קצה הארץ ועבדת שם אלהים אחרים אשר לא־ידעת אתה ואבתיך עץ ואבן 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
Have you not taken a step back and looked at everything I have have said without hate or pride? 
Be careful please I love you.... as I am trying too as well.
 I would love it if you told me to be careful, as that would remind me and I would feel the fear of אלוהינו .
 You would tell your beloved be careful because you love them. I tell בני ישראל because I love אלוהינו and בני ישראל, 
I also greatly fear אדני יהוה צבאות 

And do you pick who or anyone else get to tell אדני יהוה צבאות choses for His servant? Can איש choose what אלוהים can say? Have you even looked deeply into what I have said? 
Let me give you some advice....don't be that guy in the books that will not listen. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                                עבד־משכיל ימשל בבן מביש ובתוך אחים יחלק נחלה 
                                                                                                                                                                          ברזל בברזל יחד ואיש יחד פני־רעהו 
 


So let us be sharp then and not a dullard 
For חכמה is pleasing to יהוה

And let us fear אלוהינו and righteously love each other 
Correct me and accept correction as that is called helping love 
I pick you up and you pick me up so we may stand together

A rebuke is one of the greatest of ways to show love 

יכבדו את בית דוד

You're coming across as extremely arrogant and insulting. You were not sent to be our prophet. Back off and calm down. Otherwise, your posting on this forum will be restricted.

Also, do not use the private messaging system to send messages to everyone on this forum. I have restricted your use of the messaging system because you did this. Stop sending spam. I've removed your private messaging privileges and will restore them only if you agree not to send unsolicited messages to other members of the forum. You may agree to it here (since you cannot reply via private message).

Do you understand why what you've written here is offensive? We don't need you to be our preacher or prophet, so lay off.

You're coming across as extremely arrogant and insulting.
 You perceive me as such and unjustly judge me wrongly. I said the things I did with humility and love, as I am not בנ ישראל and know that אל עליון ferociously defends your people.

Also, do not use the private messaging system to send messages to everyone on this forum. I have restricted your use of the messaging system because you did this.
You Jason are the only one I have sent anything to. You share a name with my brother maybe that is why I pmed you.

Do you understand why what you've written here is offensive? We don't need you to be our preacher or prophet, so lay off.
I am not a "prophet" I do not serve those shadiym that whoever does call themself "prophet" do,  נביא is what you say when referring about a נביא

I cried out to יהוה and asked from Him not to hurt בני ישראל because of the treatment given to me in this public world forum of yours. אלוהי instantly reminded me that you are the same people who called משה נביא הגדול a murderer after משה slayed מצרי trying to actually beat you to death. So משה left. Then it was 40 more years אלוהינו had you wait in your time of need. Learning from a mistake is important, as you are not supposed to ever repeat it. Some mistakes we don't even get a chance at repeating. 

P.S. This is a personal thing I noted and like to speak: was that בני ישראל met a person from the nations who was in awe of them, who supports them, and loves them dearly, actually fights for them, and believes  אלוהינו and you treat him continually contemptuously as trash. No matter how much love I show. I physically fought the "Aryan Botherhood" and "Aryan pation" in prison with no person to help me, he had called me Jewbaccaka and said he was going to cut my beard, אלוהינו gave me the victory and had that bigger guy scream out as we fought...in the dayroom of the dorm. I even shamed 3 them at the same time in a dormitory with 43 other people living there. I even had an Aryan bother go and wash his stupid symbol off the wall that he put on my friend's room... and wash it off in front of my friend. I am only about 150 lbs and אל טוב 
 
Don't hate so much a true friend who will stand up for you, help him up when he falls. 

Also if you like I can provide you the "intuitions" dungeons where this happened there are records, as I was the one the guards locked down not the aggressors. BTW we all should look at the unjust treatment of בני ישראל in prisons and jails , as I wasn't allowed to wear a kippa but the the mu'slims could wear their hats. Gaurds and staff cooking bacon and ham on/in the nonpork stoves and ovens for their breakfast/lunch White guards  locking down the "Jewish looking guy" and not the Aryan botherhood guy who came at me and on camera...oh he was in there for shooting his fellow "brother" point blank in the stomach over dope, his second or third aggravated assault, don't be like them love your friends and brothers.


יכבדו את בית דוד
Reply
#15
I asked you if you had sent that message to everyone on the forum, and you said you had.

wes wrote:
Jason wrote:Did you send this out to everyone?

Yes, is there a problem? If so do explain, please.

That was your communication mistake if you did not send it out to everyone on the forum.

You do not hold a position in which you can lecture everyone else about what word they use to refer to the Eternal. You cannot act like people are engaging in avodah zarah just because they use the English word "God" (or "G-d"). You cannot lecture everyone here because they don't hold a set of beliefs like yours. It's really annoying, and it's not your place to do it. You are not our prophet. You are not our rabbi. You are not our teacher. Period.
Reply
#16
(05-28-2021, 01:05 AM)wes wrote: Don't hate so much a true friend who will stand up for you, help him up when he falls. 

wes, I think you can relax. יהוה could certainly use you to bring a message to His people. I guess they would know that then and you wouldn't have to convince them of your good intentions.
Reply
#17
(05-28-2021, 10:41 AM)Jason wrote: I asked you if you had sent that message to everyone on the forum, and you said you had.

wes wrote:
Jason wrote:Did you send this out to everyone?

Yes, is there a problem? If so do explain, please.

That was your communication mistake if you did not send it out to everyone on the forum.

You do not hold a position in which you can lecture everyone else about what word they use to refer to the Eternal. You cannot act like people are engaging in avodah zarah just because they use the English word "God" (or "G-d"). You cannot lecture everyone here because they don't hold a set of beliefs like yours. It's really annoying, and it's not your place to do it. You are not our prophet. You are not our rabbi. You are not our teacher. Period.
I posted a link to a video explaining to the nations that we should not worship an איש nor drink his blood or eat his flesh. Because that is absolutely crazy and evil. I am tired of them not realizing what they are saying and their failure to identify that drinking an איש blood and eating his flesh is evil.
They say this איש is אלוהים and you should pretend to drink his blood and eat flesh of אלוהים , Now that is something that is far beyond acceptable on this forum to say Jason
I posted the link in the counter-missionary forum and the video on YouTube so I sent you Jason a link to watch to proofread and show me any mistakes, I was seeking console. I do not know everything. I want to be right so that I am righteous.  I have since learned to be more careful to whom I seek advice.

Also if you are going to show a private discussion to the world show the whole thing so the world can see my deeds and how cruel you are to a friend, or even to a helping גר who asks for help.  

Fear יהוה and, I love you stop hating me, being cruel to me, attacking me, and dismissing everything I say you stiff necked and hardheaded person . I love you 
(05-28-2021, 11:32 AM)Blue Bird wrote:
(05-28-2021, 01:05 AM)wes wrote: Don't hate so much a true friend who will stand up for you, help him up when he falls. 

wes, I think you can relax. יהוה could certainly use you to bring a message to His people. But then they would know that, you wouldn't have to convince them of your good intentions.

Why do people continue this assumption, read in ספר ירמיהו . Where נביא can consistently be right and show outstanding love and בני ישראל not only not listen, and not know יהוה sent him, even though ירמיהו repeatedly told them, but they refused to even entertain that thought because the message wasn't what they personally wanted to do or to happen, they did evil in that way, none can be greater than יהוה making His decisions for Him or telling Him what and who אדני יהוה may choose

בני ישראל you threw ירמיהו into בור when הוא poured his heart out with love doing what אלהיך told him to do. Trying to save and help you, those whom hurt him and do what is evil, strengths as such can only come from יהוה , and to think with words from a נביא  mouth, and אש could devour you all, how foolish you are! 

Some console from me...... when hearing good נביא if you are mad at them quickly identify that! And hit the ground and beg יהוה for your life! Beg honestly and deeply weep, do not falsely weep,  and be very careful what you say for אל עליון will hold you to it. You would not like false crying or boasting of empty promises that are lies if someone was begging you for forgiveness. Be careful that what you say is even possible and that you will do such, as yes יהוה decides everything happening and causes them to happen, also thank יהוה when doing them, as אדני יהוה with His power moved your body to do such, now how much can איש do without יהוה your praise should always be to יהוה , all might comes from אדני יהוה

Be good and do well

יכבדו את בית דוד
Reply
#18
You're not asking for help. You're literally telling us how to behave, even how to communicate! You need to read what you're writing from other people's perspectives.
Reply
#19
(05-27-2021, 04:59 PM)wes wrote: I do not set a table לגד  this "g_d" you worship as you are doing
Why is it that G_d is used for referring to our diety? According to the religion of which I was baptised in, his/her/its(?) reference is only sinfull when taken in vain. How is discussing this entity sinfull, when the discussion's topic isn't vain.

Here, we have Jewish people doing otherwise. Are they commiting a breach of their faith, in doing so?:

[Image: Dx5Se8bX0AI8TQH.jpg]

Taken from what appears to be the same demonstration, is the discoloring of the Kippa in this direction just more than the offending the feelings of more traditional Jewish persons?:

[Image: JQY-at-World-Pride-4,-Courtesy-of-JQY.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)