The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
חַג
(05-27-2021, 04:59 PM)wes Wrote: I do not set a table לגד  this "g_d" you worship as you are doing, and poisoning your people and mine by doing so, 
I do not serve a breathless idol that you, and my peolpes call גד. 

אדני יהוה צבאות שמו  
                                                                                                     והפיצך יהוה בכל־העמים מקצה הארץ ועד־קצה הארץ ועבדת שם אלהים אחרים אשר לא־ידעת אתה ואבתיך עץ ואבן 

Have you not taken a step back and looked at everything I have have said without hate or pride? 
Be careful please I love you.... as I am trying too as well.
 I would love it if you told me to be careful, as that would remind me and I would feel the fear of אלוהינו .
 You would tell your beloved be careful because you love them. I tell בני ישראל because I love אלוהינו and בני ישראל, 
I also greatly fear אדני יהוה צבאות 

And do you pick who or anyone else get to tell אדני יהוה צבאות choses for His servant? Can איש choose what אלוהים can say? Have you even looked deeply into what I have said? 
Let me give you some advice....don't be that guy in the books that will not listen. 

עבד־משכיל ימשל בבן מביש ובתוך אחים יחלק נחלה 
                                                                                                                                                                          ברזל בברזל יחד ואיש יחד פני־רעהו 

So let us be sharp then and not a dullard 
For חכמה is pleasing to יהוה

And let us fear אלוהינו and righteously love each other 
Correct me and accept correction as that is called helping love 
I pick you up and you pick me up so we may stand together

A rebuke is one of the greatest of ways to show love 

יכבדו את בית דוד

You're coming across as extremely arrogant and insulting. You were not sent to be our prophet. Back off and calm down. Otherwise, your posting on this forum will be restricted.

Also, do not use the private messaging system to send messages to everyone on this forum. I have restricted your use of the messaging system because you did this. Stop sending spam. I've removed your private messaging privileges and will restore them only if you agree not to send unsolicited messages to other members of the forum. You may agree to it here (since you cannot reply via private message).

Do you understand why what you've written here is offensive? We don't need you to be our preacher or prophet, so lay off.

Messages In This Thread
חַג - by wes - 04-14-2020, 02:37 AM
RE: חַג - by RabbiO - 04-14-2020, 03:37 AM
RE: חַג - by wes - 04-14-2020, 05:01 AM
RE: חַג - by Jason - 04-15-2020, 08:29 AM
RE: חַג - by Jason - 04-15-2020, 06:56 PM
RE: חַג - by Jason - 04-15-2020, 07:01 PM
RE: חַג - by wes - 05-26-2021, 02:43 AM
RE: חַג - by RabbiO - 05-27-2021, 02:34 AM
RE: חַג - by wes - 05-27-2021, 06:19 AM
RE: חַג - by RabbiO - 05-27-2021, 11:46 AM
RE: חַג - by wes - 05-27-2021, 04:59 PM