The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rabbi Fohrman- sefirat HaOmer
If I remember right you are a big fan of Rabbi Fohrman SMR. Thought I would throw this out there for  you or anyone else who is interested:

Starting this week, join Rabbi Fohrman every Saturday night at 10:00 PM EST for a new series: Hidden Dimensions of Sefirat HaOmer. Hope to see you there!

Zoom Meeting ID: 98032436809
Password: 5TFRBM

Or join by phone: 929-205-6099
Yes, you remembered correctly!

Thank you for sharing Chava. I actually subsrcibe to his website, Aleph Beta and received an email about this.

I've been watching his videos and reading his books for many years now. He always brings out similarities in how different parts of the Hebrew bible may relate to one another.

And I'm pretty sure Dana is a fan of his as well!
Thanks for sharing, Chavak and yes I sure am a fan SMR!  I received the link in my email too. I have not been successful in downloading or operating the Zoom App so far, but maybe this time it will work.  

ובאו כולם בברית יחד נעשה ונשמה אמרו כאחד  On the link are these Hebrew words over a picture of earth taken from Space.  As I can best translate,  And everyone came together in the covenant. We will do and we will hear, they said in one accord. I remember long ago learning there was a story about the words, "We will do and we will hear" in that particular order from the Talmud. How nice to learn the meaning, and maybe he will say.  

Quite recently I reached for one of Rabbi Fohrman's books while discussing the book of Genesis with a family member.