The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1621) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1621 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bnei Noah
Thanks for your Answer,Jason. It is very interesting for me, hearing from a jewish person, who made aliyah.

Maybe we have a different approach. If G-d would ask me to dance on one leg and singing the national anthem of Lithuania backwards, I would think "Ok, that's really strange, but if you want me to do that, I will do it for you, because I like you very much and I trust you, that this strange thing is really necessary." On the other hand, I have an easy live, as a noahide, I can eat my burger with cheese and live a life, that will fit to a "normal" lifestyle. No one will ask me a question, why I behave in this or that manner. It is comfortable.

By the way, my wife asked me lately why I am so religious, and why I am not satisfied just being a person of high moral standard. I answered: Well, even an atheist can be a person of high moral standard, it depends on WHY one is a person of high moral standard. As I understand it, it is G-d's demand on me, and I will obey (no matter, that being of high moral standard is a good advice for everyone). It is just my approach of thinking.
Quote:If G-d would ask me to dance on one leg and singing the national anthem of Lithuania backwards, I would think "Ok, that's really strange, but if you want me to do that, I will do it for you, because I like you very much and I trust you, that this strange thing is really necessary."

Would you do anything that anyone told you that God said to do? How would you know for sure that it was God that told you to do what you've been told to do? Different religions claim that God said to do different things. Why not just do what can be determined to be the right course of action through moral argumentation?
Abraham and Issac--Abraham had trusted God for many other things first. If the first experience Abraham had with God was him telling him to sacrifice Issac he could be legitimately questioned about how sure he was that this was really from God and not a trick from Satan instead. But he knew that God was good through his ongoing relationship for years prior to this. He believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness, which is more assuring than the feelings we sometimes get when we are trying to do what is right.
I can only say this to you: You have an alliance, given by G-d. Take it or leave it! We all humans are affected about it, the Torah is full about it. I am a Man out of the Mankind and I can only say to you: Obey the Lord and we all will take advantage of it. I do advice it: obey the lord!
But I cannot change what you do or how you are living. It is all by yourselve: remember whou you are and remember, what your obedience is.
May G-d will be merciful on us!
The Beth Hamikdash, we all know it, is destroyed. The 9, Aw is around us. Everyone of us wishes, that the Beth Hamikdash will come again.
All the Levites, the cohens, the smelling of burning flesh, the seeing of go_ds presence, short, the allmighty presence it had to feel.
The day, it will once come, I will dig my face into the ground of the Temple, not to see the holy Face of Hashem. To give the almyghty G-D his presence!
May we all hope, that the Allmighty will come up again!
I bow my face to the ground, in the face of the almighty g-d!
I hope it, the Beth Hamikdash will fullfill myself with respect!
You do advice it?
I advise nothing. Who am I? If I wewre you and if I werent not me: I would obey the almighty god and bow my head. !Live in a very strange 50year old span of time and i can tell you: bow yourself to god. thats fine! And to RabbiO: Ok, your enviroment is quite fancy, but dont give a hook on that. I am not very prefer, but I can say to you, the world will turn around, no corona-credits, the central-banks without gold-coverage with the economical disasters.
In clear words: You have no physical gold or you are no civil servant / military? Then, I beg your pardon, take a seat in the helter skelter!
(07-31-2020, 09:23 AM)GavrielbenNoah77 Wrote: I can only say this to you: You have an alliance, given by G-d. Take it or leave it! We all humans are affected about it, the Torah is full about it. I am a Man out of the Mankind and I can only say to you: Obey the Lord and we all will take advantage of it. I do advice it: obey the lord!
But I cannot change what you do or how you are living. It is all by yourselve: remember whou you are and remember, what your obedience is.
May G-d will be merciful on us!
The Beth Hamikdash, we all know it, is destroyed. The 9, Aw is around us.  Everyone of us wishes, that the Beth Hamikdash will come again.
All the Levites, the cohens, the smelling of burning flesh, the seeing of go_ds presence, short, the allmighty presence it had to feel.
The day, it will once come, I will dig my face into the ground of the Temple, not to see the holy Face of Hashem.  To give the almyghty G-D his presence!
May we all hope, that the Allmighty will come up again!
I bow my face to the ground, in the face of the almighty g-d!
I hope it, the Beth Hamikdash will fullfill myself with respect!

You really can’t help yourself, can you?

You are, in my opinion, as repugnant as any Christian missionary. I stand by everything I said earlier. Well, maybe not quite. I fear I was too kind in my previous remarks.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
Believe me, RabbiO, I am not one of them christians!
I do repeat my thinkings: I am not a jew, but there are jews. I am not quite to ask G-d, what I have to do. The Chassidics, Chabads and breslovs and many other, I do not know, fullfill G-ds will. Exacktly that, pouring water over your hand more than three times a day, beeing beware, if a hotpot ever did cooking a beef meal?, Getting around at every doorstep a kind of holy scriptures? Beeing into a mikvah, having a allowed intercourse with your wife? Getting some strange lines of meterial? Dont razor your beard, though it seems to be a homeless person?, no milk and no meat getting that to a halfway normal wife?
I cannot do all of that miztwot, it is forbidden to me, as I am a Noahide!"

What are you telling me, RabbiO? What is your life, jewish as well, but not obedience jewish? I, as a Noahide should tell you? That is disgusting!

Everyone who is an liberal or conservative jew, can live in a super way! I can say, I had read that, and understood that, and G-d did expected that from me, so what? I cannot ignore that. If you can dou that: Congratulations!

For every point: The Noahide Laws are easy. For your Mizwot: Thanklful for eeveryone, but I cannot live it!
If iu would 20 years younmger...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGEh7KoOX5s