The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bnei Noah
Hi there,
I am abaout 50 years old and I am a gentile. I keep the 7 Laws of Noah. But what you all forget is, as you have your synagogue parishes, your social structures, your rabbinic advices, short your religious home, we noahides have nothing. We noahides are all alone. No services. No advices. No religious-social connections. In the old days, the noahide had been an alien who integrated into jewish structure. In the modern times the noahide is a person who worships the G-d of Israel and is all alone.
If a noahide walks to a synagogue, they would tell him, he is a gentile. So, what should he do?
Living a live of faithfulness all for his own?
Please excuse my upset wording. I never ment to do somenone harm, but my native language is not english. I hope, that you see the point.

Shalom!
Well, you are a Gentile. That doesn't mean that you cannot enter and pray with Jews in a synagogue. Speak with your local rabbi.
Welcome to the forum Gavriel.

Just to let you know, the first 3 posts are moderated to help prevent spam and bots.

There are many places that will let you study and observe with them, a local Chabad house might help.

Also, you can contact Rabbi Tovia Singer and/or Rabbi Skobac who might be able to help and give you direction as well.
(05-25-2020, 02:47 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Welcome to the forum Gavriel.

Just to let you know, the first 3 posts are moderated to help prevent spam and bots.

There are many places that will let you study and observe with them, a local Chabad house might help.

Also, you can contact Rabbi Tovia Singer and/or Rabbi Skobac who might be able to help and give you direction as well.

Thank you for replying me.
Yes, I think I will contact the nearest Chabad house. I hope that there will be some understanding to my situation. Smile
(05-25-2020, 03:05 PM)GavrielbenNoah77 Wrote: Thank you for replying me.
Yes, I think I will contact the nearest Chabad house. I hope that there will be some understanding to my situation. Smile

Chabad has been the driving force behind what could be labeled a modern Noahide movement. They should be able to help you. You can not only find useful information on their website, but they can also direct you to websites designed for Noahides.

If they do not, I’ll point you in the right direction. I’d do it now, but I am on my iPad and I cannot do it.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
(05-25-2020, 09:21 PM)GavrielbenNoah77 Wrote: Obey and follow!
I think I have no choice,
Please excuse me, I am not a balla-balla jerk or idiot,
Perhaps you will take notice of that:
https://youtu.be/b9c2ofjaLwQ

Obviously, I’m missing something.
בקש שלום ורדפהו
(05-25-2020, 03:05 PM)GavrielbenNoah77 Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 02:47 PM)searchinmyroots Wrote: Welcome to the forum Gavriel.

Thank you for replying me.

Not sure what your situation is, but as RabbiO mentioned, they seem to be the driving force and should be able to offer assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

I see you've posted links to Nissim Black. Any reason we should know about?

I've known about him since he converted an follow some of his work.
Well, I think I have to improve my english to avoid misunderstandings Smile
I Posted the Nissim Videos because I never heard of him, then I found his Videos and I read his history. What a brave and honourable man he is, to change his whole live because he wants to obey to god!

Meanwhile I found a Chabad Rabbi who gives online shiurim in my native language. That is a lot to learn and I am very thankful about that.

If there is Interest, I will from time to time let you hear about my progress.

Best wishes to everyone Smile
(05-27-2020, 07:51 PM)GavrielbenNoah77 Wrote: Well, I think I have to improve my english to avoid misunderstandings Smile
I Posted the Nissim Videos because I never heard of him, then I found his Videos and I read his history. What a brave and honourable man he is, to change his whole live because he wants to obey to god!

Meanwhile I found a Chabad Rabbi who gives online shiurim in my native language. That is a lot to learn and I am very thankful about that.

If there is Interest, I will from time to time let you hear about my progress.

Best wishes to everyone Smile

Thanks Gavriel for the clarification.

Glad you found a Chabad Rabbi! There usually is one somewhere close just about everywhere in the world!

Yes, please do keep us posted of your progress. You can also post or ask questions about other things if you'd like.

Thanks for joining the forum and we wish you well on your journey!
Welcome to the forum! You can attend services and classes at synagogues without being a member or being Jewish. There is also a lot of information online, although I know that does not substitute for interaction with people. glad that you found a chabad rabbi nearby. Definitely let us know of your journey.