The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1492 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1492 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1638 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1585 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1585 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1638 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good online services
I was flipping channels, a couple weekends ago, on satellite television and found this: https://www.sr-mediathek.de/index.php?seite=7&id=103576 They were celebrating the 75th anniversary of the reconsecration of the synagoge in Saarbrücken, Germany. Local politicians as well as those representing the provincial government were guest speakers.
I've never once viewed a service of this kind. For me, it was something new and interesting.

(06-22-2021, 05:24 AM)Alan_Boskov Wrote: I was flipping channels, a couple weekends ago, on satellite television and found this: https://www.sr-mediathek.de/index.php?seite=7&id=103576 They were celebrating the 75th anniversary of the reconsecration of the synagoge in Saarbrücken, Germany. Local politicians as well as those representing the provincial government were guest speakers.
I've never once viewed a service of this kind. For me, it was something new and interesting.

Founding a synagogue in the former hell. I can't imagine the inner fights the early members had to fight. 

http://www.sgsaar.de/index.php?seite=ver...den-heimat

Building this big synagogue in Saarbrücken shows the power of hope and courage.
What's especially worrying is that the same mistakes are being repeated in Germany of which helped start the Shoah, as if those in charge have not yet learned. The examples are inflation (though still somewhat hidden thanks to Chinese imports) of which erode purchasing power, especially for those at the bottom of the income scale. Mass discontent at incompetence combined with arbitrary behavior on an administrative level also help fuel this fire and to polarize society into violent factions.
The mass importation of anti-Semites that has been going on since 2015 would have been unimaginable decades ago. Because George Soros is behind much of this, many are unjustly and out of intellectual laziness blaming Jews as a common entity for this, as if he was their representative, despite Jews also having fallen victim to violence as a form of proxy war carried out there using Palestinian/Israeli conflicts as an excuse.
(06-23-2021, 07:18 AM)Alan_Boskov Wrote: What's especially worrying is that the same mistakes are being repeated in Germany of which helped start the Shoah, as if those in charge have not yet learned. The examples are inflation (though still somewhat hidden thanks to Chinese imports) of which erode purchasing power, especially for those at the bottom of the income scale. Mass discontent at incompetence combined with arbitrary behavior on an administrative level also help fuel this fire and to polarize society into violent factions.
The mass importation of anti-Semites that has been going on since 2015 would have been unimaginable decades ago. 

I agree with that. Pro Israel on the surface, bad critisicm in the media and bad politics (especially by the UN) behind it. I would say that the situation in Germany and maybe worldwide is worse than it was before WW2. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Not yet a full-length video, I just caught the following on satellite television. It's about the re-opening of the synogogue in Görlitz, Germany: https://www.mdr.de/nachrichten/sachsen/b...g-100.html

This was filmed in Berlin's synogogue, during a Jewish cultural presentation taken place in 2011. What I don't yet understand is what this Iranian singer has to do with Judaism, unless she's a member of the Jewish minority there  Huh :