The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$thread_modes - Line: 46 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Me
I feel like I am being targeted by demons and harrassed constantly. I feel like there are voices in my head that aren't mine and evil things are being done to me. I am not sure why or how this happened, and I am still unsure how to stop it .

Any suggestions are welcome. 

I would love for you to pray for me and my situation and I will do the same for you.

Any more advice you can give, or if you would like to talk to me personally, please do. Thanks
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Just to let you know, the first 3 posts are moderated to help keep out spam and bots.

My advice for you is to seek professional help if it is really that bad what is going on within your mind.
Yep, find a good professional. People are convinced of all kinds of things that aren't real, and it's not beneficial for me to tell you that demons aren't real - because you think they are real. You need to find someone who can sit with you and help you work through your issues. Medication might also be a proper path. Get in touch with someone who understands these issues.
I agree, please seek professional help.
(08-26-2020, 01:35 PM)H1111 Wrote: I feel like I am being targeted by demons and harrassed constantly. I feel like there are voices in my head that aren't mine and evil things are being done to me. I am not sure why or how this happened, and I am still unsure how to stop it .

Any suggestions are welcome. 

I would love for you to pray for me and my situation and I will do the same for you.

Any more advice you can give, or if you would like to talk to me personally, please do. Thanks

Clean your house (also inside) from old stuff that may contain idolatry, if you haven't done it already. Also, the things mentioned by others.

And please explain what do you mean by targeted by demons and harassed constantly. What exactly is happening; if it is not embarrassing, of course.